I received a message saying that you can earn 2000 to 20000 per day part time or full time online job, so clicked on the link and got register with all my credentials, did not research the company details or did not do any review. They started with few tasks which looked quit impressive and easy way of earning money. But going further the tasks and the amount started getting increased, now that I had already invested around 50000, inorder to get my money back I was forced to complete the task. I end up borrowing money from friends and family to complete the task. I invested 2.3lakhs and I was able to complete the task on next day. I was still not able to withdraw money as it was saying to finish today's task. I was out of money and the tutor said to deposit 50000 to cancel all the task and help me with the withdrawal. I some how arranged and deposited, after sometime she came up saying the form to remove task is rejected and you need to complete the task, since there was 50000 already invested tried to complete the task, I was not able to arrange any money finally the tutor said to recharge 30000 and she will definitely try her best to cancel the order and help me with withdrawal. I did that again and finally she said the finance team is off for the day and will try the next day. Now this is the final day, she came online at 10:15am and she said, she is just in and work on my case, until evening she was just giving some confidential reply and she said finally to complete the remaining 2products in the task and I should be able to withdraw full money. I am not sure if I complete the task I will be able to withdraw money. I have totally invested more the 2.5lakhs in this fraud company. Please help me get my money back. The money I have invested is borrowed from others saying that it will be returned in a day. I am getting full torcucher from the people who have given me the money. I cannot bare this torcucher. I will kill my self and my family. Please help me get my money back from this company.