Subject: Complaint regarding Suspicious Job Offer from Flipkart and Misleading Activities

I am writing to bring to your attention a distressing incident that occurred on August 7th, 2023, in connection with Flipkart. On this day, I received a message from the phone number 8250996897 on my WhatsApp account, which claimed to offer me a job opportunity.

I read through the instructions provided, I became increasingly suspicious about its legitimacy. The instructions stated that I had to like certain products on the Flipkart platform, with links provided for the products in question. Following this, I was asked to send a message to a Telegram contact with the username "PPP12336."

Due to the suspicious nature of these requests, I decided to inquire further and seek additional information regarding the job offer and the individual making the proposition. In response to my inquiry, the person behind the number 8250996897 sent me two photographs. The first photo appears to be the front page of someone's academic project, while the second photo shows a fake ID card. I have attached these images to this complaint letter for your reference.