These people initially called for completing tasks and earning money by subcribing to youtube channel and pay u 50 rs per sub.the process was explained by a teacher on telegram.i had to deposit money for a task and complete it and the benefits were transferred to my above account.on https://cryptosg.net/h5/#/pages/fund/assetscompleting 3 tasks in arow the amount from the account was transferred to my UPI id. However later on completing some higher end tasks they asked for payorder amount which 82000 rs after paying this they said you can withdraw the money from the website online service team will help you then they asked for payorder as your amount is above 1lakh you need to pay goverment tax of 35%which is refundable after verification of you don't pay the tax you won't get your money until you pay the tax to department .until i deposit this whatever in my account at above link cannot be transferred to my UPI. i have paid 72000 rs from my account first task 3500 rs 2nd task 18540 rs and 3rd task 59870rs. After paying the taxes they said now we are transferring the money again they told me as your withdraw amount is more than 1 lakh you need to activate our large payment channel subscriptions for that you need to pay is 99985 even this is refundable once you pay this then only we can process your payment from merchant side i paid this as well after that they said me to complete the task with task mentor mukta and then are not giving the money back saying that the merchant has escaped and took all money of 700L we have filed the complainant in police station now my is gone total i had paid 3lakh 20 thousand they are now asking me to pay more 2lakh 30 thousand then they are saying that will indentify your account or else wait for 6 months it is showing in my crytosg.net account but i cant withdraw it ..please help me get my money back please help me