Fake facebook account

• Last Post 04 December 2018
NaseemRizvi posted this 03 December 2018

Dear Cyber Crime Team,

The above facebook account name as Fatima Naqvi is the fake female account. This account holder do audio and video calls to my fiancee and inlaw sisters. They blocked him so he threatend to use dfft dfft account to approach them. This guy keep on changing his surname and putting girls pictures probably taken from google.

The above account user is the male person/guy,he kept on sending messages to my fiancee's account and not only this he was sending messages to my sisters inlaw and her cousins too and abuses also,used really bad words,when my inlaws family asked him to behave properly he started threatened to them and abused again. When i entervined he said he will not send anymore msgs to any of my relatives but he did not stop.

Please this is the humble request permanantly deactivate this account. I am sharing ss for your reference. We dont want to face this harrasement. Please take neccessary action about it.

And tell me the ip address so that i can launch a physical FIR also with the help of that.

There is hardly any provision to share multiple photographs else i would have share many more ss about the case/about the conversation he had with my relatives.

Thanking you

Yours Faithfuly Naseem Abbas Rizvi(abby woods-facebook account name) 9839555610 rizvi.naseem@gmail.com

Attached Files

MaryOjales posted this 04 December 2018

Dear Cyber Crime Team:

I am pleading for your kindness to help us delete the fake account of Christine Acosta Paca. The posting is harassment and libeling.

Please we are asking your kindness to take proper action to delete or deactivate the fake account.

Thanking you.

Mary Ojales

Close