I was spend 3000 then i got a benifit but after that they are asking to make recharge if not done then they are they are helpless. So i was recharged bcz i need to get back my money then the money i losted 55000 then its shwoing a task to do again then i told them i can not do it pls i need to withdraw. But if im not finish my task they not ready to withdraw so im leaved then topic then they came back to me and offer me if u pay half of the last task u will get the principle amount. But that time my account was zero. Then after that i was see this cases in google so i think now i dnt need to get back my money bcz if i need to get back my money advancly i need to pay 26000 so i dont need to lose my another money. If anyone are going to find them im ready to spend anymore money to find that fucking bitches. They are contacted me from +91 82748 62107(profile name is sidewan) and they are conecting me from telegram from an account name is basia. If anyone trying to find them plss +918714917558. Anyone never trap on this fucking teams. They first offer you some money but this is a big cheat