Sir i got a call from Stallion Intellectual and they said there is a job of online form filling of Digital Service in which i have to fill 1000 forms in 10 days then i will get Rs.20000 for filling up the forms and i woked for it day/night but lastly they said me that my qc report has been failed and started harassing and mentally torturing me to pay the amount of Rs.7700 and i was forced to pay but again they call me and said i have to pay Rs.10000 otherwise proceedings will be done in court in Lathur, Mumbai and they also send me message in my mobile number which is attached herein.but wheh i did not replied the msg they started calling me to Mumbai but now i came to know that they are fraud company which is owned by Nitesh khawani , i even call him to return my money back otherwise i will make a complain but he said i am not the owner of this company do as your wish..plzz help me sir and his fraud advocate M.Patel is calling me and disturbing always and saying i have to come to Mumbai in court if i dont pay the amount help me sir plzz.