Cyber fraudulent

• Last Post 26 February 2020
SantanuBatabyal posted this 25 February 2020

Dear sir, I am santanu Batabyal, living under mogra thana. I am facing a great problem on a cyber incident. A phone call came to me named after 'Ken Technology' and offered me for a capcha typing job worth 30k Salary for 10 days. I agreed. They informed me to fiil certain criteria of giving some pictures of my voter ID card a selfie and a signature. For selfie and signature, they sent me an app link through mail. I filled all the criteria. Then on sudden a mail came to me. It is of an agreement where it is written that I have to fiil 10000 capcha within 10 days with 90% accuracy, unless company will charge me Rs. 6990/-. I installed there app 'mac2cap'. But from the 1st day the app was showing that I was running with 75% accuracy, but 90% required. I went to police station on 13th February. They told me that it was one of the cyber fraudulent. So I stopped working. But now a phone number is informing that he is advocate Ravi Dixit and he lodged a complaint against meon regarding Indian penal code 420. I informed this to the local police station. But they suggested me not to ear on them. Sir, I am totally puzzled and helpless.

MangeshGhadling posted this 26 February 2020

Mere sath bhi aiesa hi huaaa plz help me

Close