Dear Sir, this is to bring into your kind notice that i had received a call on 28.11.17 for confirmation of my credit card details to activate a Discount card which would give 25% discount on every transaction executed through this credit card except on purchase of Gold, Petrol and diesel --- from land line no 011-65150008 & 011-65150058. They asked initially to confirm my card details with only last eight digits and then arranged for IVR call, As i received IVR call a lady started conversation with details of purpose for IVR call and then told me to punch CVV number., i tried to punch 3 times but system didnt accepted and then lady said to provide CVV number so that she can punch. I provided her. After IVR, next call came from other person and he started saying the merits of the card and then he said my card shall be debited with Rs.7873 for issuance of this discount card. After that , a message received for debit of rs.7873 from my credit card through HOTFASHION_EPAYKERALA. Sir please help .