This is to bring to your kind notice, requesting immediate action on the subject as below. That, I am an authorized user of a SBI Credit Card since November 2016. On 19 th May 2017, I received a call from 91-9211596202 the caller introducing himself as Mr. Rahul Bajaj, Executive SBI Card. He told me there are about 500 bonus points accrued to me in my SBI credit card, which amounts to Rs.10,000/- . He asked whether I would like to redeem the points for any purchase. He gave me certain information about my card which led me to believe he is a genuine person. Hearing that, I wanted to know if he can adjust the amount of Rs 10,000/-instead, against my outstanding bill amount. He promptly agrees to do so. Then he asked me about my card no, and other details i.e. Date of expiry and my date of birth which I gave him trusting him to relieve me of my outstanding debt in the card. Mr. Rahul then sent a message from his end with OTP asking me to readout the OTP. I did as he said. This was followed by two consecutive massage saying amount of Rs. 10,000/- each i.e. Rs.20,000/- has been spent using my SBI Card, which was not at all done by me. The following day on 20.05.2017, one Executive from SBI card called and inquired whether I have done the transactions on 19.05.2017 and again another transaction of Rs.4000/- on 20th May.2017, to which I declined, since it was without my knowledge. The Executive confirmed me that my card has been hacked and used by some fraudulent person. She intimated me that she has locked my card so as to prevent any further misuse. I was very agonized and taken by surprise to find the loss totaling Rs. 24000/- in 24 hrs.

Under the above pretext,I pray your good self to inquire into the above and apprehend the individual/ agency at the earliest and provide me relief from the fraudulent act and the losses there from.

Yours sincerely,

Ashis

Mob.9861375339