I had put up a add on oxl of my phone to sell. A man from ohio usa texted saying he was intersted in buying took my number texted me on whatsapp saying he will pay rs21000 for the phone including the shipping charges as he wanted to gift the phone to someone in Bangalore he said he was in the us army so trusted him. He tld me to ship the phone as soon as th tracking starts 21000 will be in my bank on 18 may 2017 the tracking started at 9:00 then i got a mail from his bank saying it will yake 24 hrs to reflect in my bank 3 days passed i dint receive the money then again i get a mail from rbi saying please pay 10000 into some anupam sarkars ac. As international transfer chargers i said ok i paid and today again i get a mail of rbi saying pay 15000 as reflecting chargers i told im nt gonna pay anything now please pay me my money back please help me he has blocked me now on whatsapp phone gone plus 10000 gone. Im uploading the person in whose ac. I debited the sum of 10000 i hav all emails chat screen shot and payment receipt. I hope you help me out Thank you