Hi guys, I'm using Axis Bank Credit Card. Since last 3 days, I'm getting this calls from some fraud company, saying that I've won some reward points on my Credit Card and to get that I'll have to confirm my Card details and they started asking my Credit Card details. But when I started cross-questioning them about my own card details, I was shocked that they do have some of my card details like first 8 digits of my Credit Card no., the name printed on my card and my card type. But, when I asked the CVV no. of my card, previous 2 callers have disconnected my call. But, what made me so irate, is the caller that called today. When I said that stop doing this guys, stop calling me or I'll file a complaint against you guys. The guy threatened me that go ahead make that complaint and disconnected the call. He was talking as if he was so confident that this people are untouchable and they will continue this scam business and nobody can trace them. The Calling numbers are : 1) +918743869698 2) +918377023328 Sorry, I only have the last 2 days calling numbers. I don't know if this guys are right and if our Law Services are capable of catching them or not. But, I do trust our Law System.