f

• Last Post 4 weeks ago
amitahirwal posted this 27 December 2021

I am amit ahirwal

I got call from bhavik shah for selling electronics parts. He asked me to pay amount to his google pay number for the product. I paid amount to his gpay number 7977707677. then he didnt delivered anything and not even picking up calls. Then from online site i come to know that he is cheater and doing fraud with others also his other contact number is 7303050490 so be carefull. his email id is  - bhavikshah397@gmail.com

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
SaraswathiN posted this 01 February 2022

He called (from 7303050490) for me too and introduced me as an electronics parts seller and shared GSTIN as 27AAZpS7958J1ZC. He asked me to pay the amount through G-pay (7977707677) and I dined to pay through G-pay and asked him for Account details. So he shared account no.  293710100018787 IFSC: UBIN0829374. And I paid the amount totally 30,000/- . But after a few days, there aren't responding to my phone call and I didn't receive any products.

Rahulsharma posted this 01 November 2023

I also got cheated by them two days ago, INR 41,049.68.

How Scammed pursued.

First, I connected them with OLX. He called me and promised that he had all the items that I needed.

He asked me for the money in the UPI and told me he would only be able to dispatch the items once the bill was done because the invoice needed to be attached to the shipment (This is the standard practice; companies do that and deliver the product.)

He even shared pictures of his warehouse and all the products. I quickly did a reverse image search on the internet, and the pictures were not taken from the internet. 

Then He dispatched the item with trackOn Service, and the items were delivered with a 70-80 Rs mobile Cover literally (I didn't accept it)

Now, obviously, they are not picking up the Phone and Seeing all the WhatsApp messages. I am planning to take legal action with the Lawyer Because the Company accounts are involved in the transactions, so that something could be done here. 

Message To Viewers: Anyone who cheated with them wants to take action against them. Please reply to me here. We all can make strong evidence against the company and people involved and beware of OLX.  

Message To Fraudsters : 

Guys, you can make money by selling products too. This will not take anywhere in the long run. You will have to pay this money either in hospitals or in custody jails or your Family, Wife, Sister, Son, or Daughter will pay for it someday. You are taking this, I hope you will pay at least 10 times of what you are doing. Look, Karma. 

Anil posted this 01 November 2023

Call or msg to cyber crime number 8885649516

ManavSharma posted this 4 weeks ago

Bhavik Shah now currently using the no +91 91522 00507 for doing same frsud which happen rest people. Kindly beaware and safe with him. I have also been a victim of fraud

Close