Amazon mall fraud

• Last Post 20 December 2023
Inderdeepsingh posted this 23 March 2023

I am cheated in Online job fraud.

The company amazon mall cheated me for Rs.122197 in the name of an online part-time job. The job offered a commission for completing tasks assigned for the associate buyer. I got a login link and recharged the required amount and completed the said tasks.

At first, they told to select an amount I selected 300. To earn 600 and then they told me to contact them through telegram I contacted there they told rules they told for tasks completion amount will be given sometimes there maybe 3 or 5 orders u should make up the difference they told then I asked before completion of third order will u give the amount they told yes and then somehow completed they told after completion of fourth order we can do then they were like increasing the difference amount suddenly to 275000 when I asked they were like u should do the task then ly we can give money I completed four orders for loss of 122197.

Every time I trusted them and recharged as they told me it was the only way to withdraw my money. But each time, they found a different problem not allowing withdrawal. I was asked to complete the task for which I will get paid.

I lost my money 122197. Pls help to return the same.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Prem posted this 26 March 2023

Iike you only I lost my money 5 lakhs and more after that i got help from cyber crime. Cyber crime whatapp 90008 82760

NeerajN posted this 26 March 2023

These all people are fraudsters and scammers who are sharing WhatsApp numbers, Insta IDs and telegrams I'd. There are connected. Do not contact them and also don't share any details with them. Go to the government's official website and call to cybercrime official number.

ये सभी लोग धोखेबाज और स्कैमर हैं जो व्हाट्सएप नंबर, इंस्टा आईडी और टेलीग्राम साझा कर रहे हैं। जुड़े हुए हैं। उनसे संपर्क न करें और उनके साथ कोई विवरण साझा न करें। सरकार की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाएं और साइबर क्राइम के आधिकारिक नंबर पर कॉल करें।

SantaJusta posted this 12 June 2023

Amazon Mall Task - Amazon mall fraud. 

My 13667000 usdt was  stuck in  Amazon Mall Task - Amazon mall fraud.. Now they demanding 160000 USDT  commission to release 13667000 USDT That already showing that withdrawal completed but not received in my account. It was my life saving money  i invested  into Amazon mall fraud  so i had to contact  octafexrecoveryexpert on telegram   for help and they help me recover my money . They also guide me to invest with  a good company .

OmarKhedr posted this 28 September 2023

That is exactly what happened with me and i lost about 2000 $ and can not withdrow unless depostting 4200$ , so please any one experianced that guide me please how i can refund my money 

anilkumar posted this 02 October 2023

Prem fraud ho tum or ye number bhi . Tum sale fraud kar rahe ho yaha pr bhi . Or ye website bhi fraud ko allow kar rahi hai

MBR posted this 02 October 2023

Amazon CUSTOMER Care HelpLiNe NuMbEr. ((91))=9110391632.)∆∆=√78O6=O49=I3I∆∆%. 906~4090~617=Toll∆∆Call 24x7 any problem

OmarKhedr posted this 14 October 2023

Please be casious from the compeneies that offerd refund money it seems i had been a victime to them again , i lost more money and i commited to send apost and complain explaining everything hapoened with them to warn the people from thier crimes

MillerRodriguez posted this 14 October 2023

To recover my lost BTC, Gary Mckinnon used a variety of technological methods and techniques. To navigate the complex network of bitcoin transactions, their team of experts used cutting-edge technologies and strategies. The magic this time revived my BTC, so it was like witnessing a wizard work their magic. Finally, I would want to express my sincere gratitude to the outstanding staff at Gary Mckinnon. I will be eternally grateful for their knowledge, variety of services, and commitment to restoring my BTC. Don't be afraid to contact them if you ever find yourself in a similar circumstance. They might be the magicians you need to retrieve your stolen cryptocurrencies. : Gary Mckinnon : garymcKinnon@technologist.com

SantaJusta posted this 20 December 2023

My 665000  stuck in Amazon mall task  work at Home, Part Time Jobs  . Now they demanding 750000 commission to release 13056400 then i search about them then I saw a comment that they  are scams and how the sister got her money back from Rykabalan(search telegram for Rykabalan  ) i reach to them and i was lucky to get  reteirve  my money 

Close