I found a job on Quikr.com form filling “Golden Enterprises”  company and I am apply this job and Next day my friend receive a call from them asking me to interested to this job  and he say no fees or any cost to pay company. company provide 700 forms and you complete this form  in 7 days and I was looking for a part time job and i found one and as they did not ask for any registration fee or anything else like that so i applied for the job, i started working on 1rst sep. It was a form filling job and ws due 8th sep but due to some personal issues i fell behind on my work and so i informed them that i wouldn't be able to complete the forms and when i said that they told me that i will have to pay them some 11000 rupees as a penalty and when i told them that i couldn't pay them they told me that they would take legal action against me and now i keep getting messages and calls from them, i don't know what to do, i can't let this be turned into a legal issue. I also told them that i would try to complete my work but they told me that my i'd has been blocked so only when i pay them will they let me continue with my work, plz help me, i don't know what to do. They said that they will send a legal notice to my house and i don't want that so plz help