I was looking unique phone number for my new company and I searched alot ,during these days i had talk with many people but i found they are not genuine but I thought its happen bcz fraud people are everywhere in this world and then i have started search again but unfortunately i search on justdial and i found Savio dealer and i asked him ,he told me yes i will provide you sir ,I feel he is genuine bcz i got this number from justdial ,so i have decided to buy and i have purchased that number and he said my partner will call you, his partner called me and sent me his vodafone mini store visiting card ,now my trust was build towards them and then his excutive came to my house and he filled the form infront of me and he is  behaving  very professional ,they took picture of my adhar card and they clicked my picture also ,He said your number will activate in 5days but after that they did not picked my phone and rest numbers are switched off ....... Fraud numbers and company name-  Company name -Savio (I have taken this number from just dial)  fraud name - Mohsin sathi (tohfa telecom) Email-id mohsathe@gmail.com , tohfa.telecom@vodafone.com , contact - number 9833228228 , 9820014729