Tnaa amazon

• Last Post 16 August 2021
ANJANAM posted this 24 June 2021

Respected sir, My name is Anjana M. I'm from Kerala. I have been linked with this online money earning platform called Tnaa amazon for 2 months. The main working is that the daily order (30Nos) grabbing tasks gives daily earnings. We get different profits as per different plans. I had 7000 Rs in my account Very recently. Suddenly the tnaa account balance showed zero balance. When we asked the Tnaa official members about this, they said it was a Tax issue. In latest we were asked to pay 1000 Rs for our complete money withdrawal. Afterwards they never responded. No replies. Nothing from thier side.We contacted them only through whatsapp. After 2 days, the site tnaa9.com is not working and we are unable to login. We tried to contact them, but the phone was switched off.Then I realised this was a fraud company. More than 5 Million people invested in tnaa. We all face the same problem now.You are the only ray of hope for us.Kindly find a solution for this problem and take immediate action. We have lost our money. Please help us.We have attached the screenshots of online transaction reciepts of tnaa. I have added the contact no. of tnaa official members. 8590223613 9816365635 7796495538

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
ManiDeep posted this 12 July 2021

Yes sir I too invested money in this in my account there are 2000and they told that they are updatedating the site but now there is no response from them

paila anil kumarpaila posted this 18 July 2021

yes i too ...and my friends ... loss more than 2 lakhs...overall friends amount

Sonal Kumar posted this 28 July 2021

I have lose 3000 rs

SowjanyaNama posted this 05 August 2021

I also lost my money and my friends alost lost their money 😞😞

MD SADDAMHUSSAIN posted this 05 August 2021

Sir, I also lost approx 3000 INR in this fraud Amazon tnaa. plz help us.

VelMurugan posted this 16 August 2021

Sir I am also lose my money 1500rs

Close