Request for Help.

I am normal minimum working person and also I have lost my job due to Covid -19 and lots of responsibility over me i am trying to do some extra work and earn something in this tough period but this type of company is down our moral. they pay us besides work done by us they are asking for payment from my side this is not acceptable, here details for company and process please let me know if anything is missing and pls help me out of this.

1-Got details from online portal one of website on 07-11-2020

2-After discussion on no(+91 97690 32584) ready to do the same and started resume filling Job from 6-11-2020.

3-Website not working on

Condition of company-10000 Cpatcha 10 days( Not possible in 7 days each Captcha time taken at least 3Minutes)

Accuracy required 90% (Also Not possible)

I have not done Resume till 20th Nov and now they asking the payment either they send me legal notice and threatening message to me to Pay penalty of Rs.7500 due to not done work on time. Also an another person now harassing me that he is form legal department and messaging me that he deposit money or I am sending you legal notice. Message date is 27.11.2020