They got my number from teamlease and then i got a normal message regarding about job of resume fill with 90% accuracy within 7 days, In that I have to complete 600 resume, and they call me and they said to sign the contract without I read Complete they force because of the portal close within 2 mins and I signed the contract without read it ,but afterthat i cant fill to because not possible, After the Complete of 7 days they call and they said you have to pay 5900 for the portal charges because of you didn't completed the work, and after few hours I got call from their Legal advisor and he said you to pay 10000 otherwise you have to face the legal action from the Gujarat court, So I afraid and I pay 4000 rupees and ask time for pay balance.. And I got another call from regarding same resume filling job and the same process and i signed again because I need money to give the penalty charges and I want to pay my Friend because i borrowed money from them So I Need it give back them, So I signed again and Now also they push me to sign the contract But this time I Completed 600 within 7 days with my knowledge I fill everything Correctly but In QC report its show 72 resume was fail and I talk to the coordinate and he said Now you have to pay 5900 because you didn't achieve 90% of accuracy Now only My mind Strikes it was totally farud company and lost 4000 I need My money back and They force to pay the penalty charges it gave me a mental pressure to pay the amount so pls help me get To get rid of it. And they again and again they try contact me and they push me to pay the amount pls take action as much as fast. And they give me alots of mental pessure like if i don't pay the amout of penalty charges and 2nd I signed they also ask to me pay 5900, If I dont have to pay these amount and I want Pay 40000 rupess for compensation and I'm in Critical situation because I'm signed Two contract so I have to pay nearly 80000 so this give me mental pressure because I thinking it over and over again and also I think nearly about suicide because of I'm middle class family and I dont no what to do now...So, Kindly take action otherwise I dont What I do