I wanted to do a part time job so i searched on google for part time online jobs there i got this site . So I was searching for typing jobs in India and I came up to this company on monster.com, the company name is theresumesearch.com  then I messaged them on Whatsapp as it was mentioned in the job description, I said I want to apply for that job, then they replied me back on whatsapp  and said that I will be earning 18,000 Rupees per week , just by copy and Pasting data from a pdf to the columns available on the website and there are no registration fees to start the work, they said there will be 600 resumes you will get a week time you have to complete it in 7 days....I immediately said I'm interested then he said you have to fill 600 resumes in 7 days then only you'll get paid 18,000 , then immediately she asked me to give me my id proof...i have submitted my voter id as a id proof and for paying my payment they asked  my bank account no. so i gave my bank account no. to them . She kinda sounded a little bit desperate then  she said to send the photo of front and backside of it on WhatsApp, so I did then she provided me with a Login ID and Password and  then i have completed my work on time...within the given time frame....i have completed all 600 resumes in a week time before the deadline but now they called me up and asked me to pay Rs.6490 as a fine for not completing the work with 90% accuracy , they are saying that my 524 resumes are 100% correct rest 76 resumes are not 100% correct and telling me to pay the portal charges as i have not matched their 90% accuracy so now i have to pay them portal charges 5500 plus GST that is 6500 , and when i asked about my payment they said first i have to pay the portal charges plus gst to the company then they will make my payment that is rupees 2 per for accurate resume that is only 1048 rupees .now they are  threatening me that they will take LEGAL Action against me if i dont pay the portal charges plus gst , and they are terrorizing me , calling me so many times with different different numbers...and a person called me from their side and said he is an advocate and said me to pay the portal charges or else if case has been registered then i have to 60000 to 80000 in the court of surat and they will file a complaint against me in surat court  ....i don't know what to do. they are a fraud . they are calling me messaging me on my email id to pay the portal chagres or else they will do the legal proceedings in surat court and i have to appear in the surat court . This all have affected on my health because of this i have got health issues, they have tortured me so badly . i want justice...please help me i am innocent....they have tortured many people like me i am not the first time...please help us please stop this fraud.

THANKING YOU , PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS COMPLAINT AND I HAVE COMPLETE FAITH AND TRUST ON YOU THAT YOU WILL SOLVE THIS MATTER . THANK YOU SIR .