The Resume Search Fraud

• Last Post 06 August 2021
Manojprabhakar posted this 27 February 2021

Respected Sir/Madam,

Due to Covid 19 i have lost the job and searching job in quikr and online website on that time they are emailed a account job vacancy but after that they share a login details you may complete this 600 resume 90 % accuracy is not wil pay 5500 plus GST chargeable, after completion of work they denied 72 resume are wrong so you need to pay after that view fail resume last name is wrong they told in instruction   is not clearly mention of this kindly data after that i have receive a advocate to pay that amount his advocate No is " 9157126160" they are threatening to file the case in surat court, i simply replied i will face in court they cut the call. kindly do something this fraud company. GSTIN Details 24BGTPD3963P1ZP  

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
AshishYadav posted this 19 March 2021

Sir mere satha bhi aisa hi hua hai Champlain karne ke baad kya hua tha please help me sir

YasmeenMY posted this 16 April 2021

me too 

Date: 16/04/2021 12:34:55 PM
Name: Yasmeen MY
Address: 862, 13TH CROSS 2ND STAGE, RAJENDRA NAGAR KORAMANGALA, Bangalore, Viveknagar, Karnataka, 560047

LETTER OF DEMAND

We are writing in reference to the contract with our clients Resume To Fill. We are advising you to pay the charges of the portal which you have used intentionally and failed to deliver the output which was required in the contract. Now we can proceed legally as per the sec 72 under Indian contract act 1872. Kindly clear the dues towards our clients in the below account details and resolve this matter at the earliest to avoid law suit. Now, as per the terms and conditions mentioned in the legal agreement you are supposed to pay the charges of Rs 5000+GST applicable as soon as possible to the below mentioned account.

This will be your final opportunity to resolve the matter without the expense of court proceedings. If you fail to clear the matter then the company may take legal actions against you. For the same, we will be serving you the legal notice to your postal address against which you have to revert legally and we do have your Aadhar card & Pan Card details with us so, we can deteriorate your CIBIL rating as well in course of non-submission of your penalty amount. You can find lots of issues with your banking procedures also then. As soon as you will pay the amount you will get NOC (No objection certificate) from our company.

Regards,
Legal Department
Legal Law firm
+91 7226065471

VIJAY KUMARSONI posted this 27 May 2021

BILKUL AISA HI MERE SAATH BHI HUAAA.  WORK PURA HONE TAK TO SHIVAM SIR (RESUME TO FILL COMPLANY EMPLOYEE) ACHCHE SE BAT KRTE RHE..
JESE HI MENE 600 RESUMET COMPLETE KAR DIYE,... ISKE 2 HOUR BAAD HI SHIVAM SIR KE TEVAR HI BADAL GAYE... AUR MUJHE BOLNE LAGE TUMKO KUCH BHI NAHI MILEGA,, BALKI TUM HUMARE 5000 + GST TOTA 5900 RUPAYE BHEJO,, KYUKI TUMNE 90% ACCURACY NAHI DI,, JAB MENE BOLA KI MERI GALTIYA BATAO TO.. BOLTE HE ... VAKIL KA CALL AA JAEGA TUMKO,,
AUR KUCH DIN BAAD EK EMAIL ME LEGAL LAW FIRM KE NAAM SE RS 5900 KI INVOICE BHEJI GAI.. AUR COURT CASE KI DHAMKI DI GAI..

US FRAUD SHIVAM KA NUMBER AAJ BHI ACTIVE HE.. USKA NUMBER HE +91-93198 38366

AUR ISI COMPANY SE KE MEDAM PAYAL HE.. JISKA NUMBER BHI ABHI ACTIVE HE.. +91-88668-66596

SonaliDas posted this 06 August 2021

Hi,

Date: 06/08/2021 02:12:16 PM
Name: Sonali Das
Address: CIO-COL JYOTI PRAKASH COMMAND HOSPITAL EASTERN COMMAND ALIPORE ROAD KOLKATA 700027

LETTER OF DEMAND

We are writing in reference to the contract with our clients Job Search Net. We are advising you to pay the charges of the portal which you have used intentionally and failed to deliver the output which was required in the contract. Now we can proceed legally as per the sec 72 under Indian contract act 1872. Kindly clear the dues towards our clients in the below account details and resolve this matter at the earliest to avoid law suit. Now, as per the terms and conditions mentioned in the legal agreement you are supposed to pay the charges of Rs 5000+GST applicable as soon as possible to the below mentioned account.

This will be your final opportunity to resolve the matter without the expense of court proceedings. If you fail to clear the matter then the company may take legal actions against you. For the same, we will be serving you the legal notice to your postal address against which you have to revert legally and we do have your Aadhar card & Pan Card details with us so, we can deteriorate your CIBIL rating as well in course of non-submission of your penalty amount. You can find lots of issues with your banking procedures also then. As soon as you will pay the amount you will get NOC (No objection certificate) from our company.

Regards,
Legal Department
Legal Law firm
+91 6357325060

SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!

BEWARE!

I got this mail today. I didn't even apply for this job. I don't know how they found me. I wanted a job so I agreed and they took my digital signature before even giving me the agreement. After that they sent me 9 pages agreement and didn't give me enough time to go through it. I was told that if I fail to complete the target which is to fill 600 resumes in a week then I will have to pay portal charges. Initially I thought its achievable but after 2-3 days, it became really hectic as I am a student so I have other commitments but at the same time I was working very hard in order to complete that because I didn't want to pay and I needed the money. Yesterday was the last date, the moment I told her that I can't pay and neither can I complete the target (HR Niharika Sharma-  90543 82939) started threatening me and she started talking in a very pathetic tone that company will take legal action against me and I will have to talk to their lawyer. I got so scared that I resumed my work but at the end I gave up. I started looking out for this company on Google and then I found out that this company is fraud and many people were already the victim of this company. As soon as I as I got to know that this company is fraud, I gathered courage and I abused her, gave her a befitting reply and blocked her. I haven't yet deleted the messages for proof. On the contrary I feel that we should go to court and file a case of extortion and defamation against this company. We should file more and more complaint against this company and the people who are running this fraud company should go behind the bars. I can't even express how traumatic that week has been for me. I literally lost my peace, time and energy because of this fraudsters. 

I request you all that don't pay a single penny to these fraudsters. They can't do anything to you because its fake. They are just threatening you to take the money out of you. That's it. We should file as many cases as possible against this comapny (https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiO_Y-Wm5zyAhU-4zgGHe0QBMIQFnoECAYQAw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fjobsearchnet.in%2F&usg=AOvVaw1-VLTmUdSUf7mA_Pod6lvf) They are taking advantage of so many innocent people. No matter what you do, they will find a way to ask for the money. If you didn't complete the target, then you have to pay and if you completed this unachievable target somehow then they will prove that you didn't do it with 90% accuracy and then they will ask for the money. They also crashed their website when they realized that I was almost done with the work. 

There are many people involved in this scam.  

SonaliDas posted this 06 August 2021

Also people should know that legal notices are not sent via mails/emails. It is sent via post. Sec 72 under Indian Contract Act is "Liability of person to whom money is paid or thing delivered by mistake or under coercion". A person to whom money has been paid, or anything delivered, by mistake or under coercion, must repay or return it

The section clearly mentions that it is a liability of the person to whom the money is paid under coercion which is clearly not the case here so you can see that they have mentioned the wrong section which is totally unrelated and hence this company is fake. LEGAL ACTION SHOULD BE TAKEN AGAINST THESE FRAUDSTERS AND THE COMPANY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I REQUEST YOU, PLEASE DON'T FALL PREY TO IT. 

Close