The Resume Search company is threatening me to give money

• Last Post 07 April 2021
IshaChaudhary posted this 25 January 2021

Hi, I was looking for a part time job and I found this resume search company details . So I applied in it. After some days they called me and asked me to give my aadhaar card and pan card photo and email id. And they said no need to pay any money for this. I said ok for their work and send my aadhaar card and pan card photo and email id to them. They immediately send me a contract and said me to directly go to the last page and give a digital signature. Condition is to write 600 resume in 7 days which is not possible. Accuracy required 90% which is also not possible. I have done 18 pages and realised it is not possible from my side and said them that i could not able to do this. After that they told me to give the penalty of 5500+18% gst if I wanted to leave. Which they did not mentioned me previously. And now they are sending me some legal notice and threatening message to me to pay penalty of repuss Rs 6490, like, M/S. My name, YOUR LEGAL CASE IS GOING FOR LEGAL PROCEEDINGS. KINDLY HIRE A LAWYER AND GO FOR FURTHER PROCESS. WE AT THA RESUME SEARCH ARE GOING WITH LEGAL PROCEEDINGS UNDER SECTION 73,74,75, IN THE INDIAN CONTRACT ACT, 1872. DUE TO VIOLATING THE CONTRACT. CALL FOR MORE DETAILS +91 7600908374. They have my aadhar card photo , and now i am affraid if they did any kind of wrong things from my aadhar card. They are black mailing me and calling me many times and sending me sms like the above.

The company details: THE RESUME SEARCH( DL 1) 225 , 2nd floor, Four point, Vesu, Surat- 395007.

E- Mail: support@theresumesearch.com

Please help me and take some action against them. And if they did any kind of wrong things from my aadhaar card or signature please take some action against that. Thank You

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
PremSingham posted this 30 January 2021

I am also suffering from this situation so kindly let me know what did you after this

bhaviniKhatiya posted this 07 April 2021

I am also suffering from the same situation i told them earlier i m not capable of doing it . They asked for money i has already lost 36500Rs in this period of 2 months . As my adhar card and pan card pics they have and now blackmailing me

Close