sir, my name is Sohan Chandra Arya living in Tekanpur, Gwalior MP, I am a retired person and I like to earn extra income by doing a part-time job as a data entry operator, for this, I have applied in some web site today I applied in monster.com site and after some time I got a call from Gujrat they offer me to do online data entry job and for this, they ask to send my Aadhar card detail to their what's app mobile no-08866866715, with email id and alternate mobile number. after that they (the lady) who is giving me the instruction by message and audio clip she gives me the Registration number and password on my what's app number and told me to log in and she told me to sign on the contract that time she told me that after receiving project if I fail to submit my project then they will not pay any amount and beside this, if I leave the company in between they charge Rs 5500/- as a penalty of not doing or completing the project. They provided me the helpline number for any problem these numbers are ..+916358833751,+916358833752,+916358833753, today on the same day when I read the agreement downloaded copy, I make contact to the helpline number but all the number are switch off, after that, I make contact with the mob.no.08866866715 which is what's app number also, I talk to the mobile number lady Karishma Verma and told her that there are so many complaints registered against your company The resume search. Therefore I am not interested in doing work with your company. It is therefore the other information regarding my other data as a resume which was asked to submit by your side with my bank account information I will not send to you, as you told me that after submitting the detail and resume you. You will provide me the project. But before starting the job I refuse to start work with your coy. As per contract I have not taken any project or start work sofar.

I am complaining about this matter to give this information to your knowledge so that before taking any fraud or illegal action from their side against me.