I was searching for typing jobs in India and I came up to this company on monster.com, it seemed pretty legit how they had their job description sorted, and then to confirm I visited their website it seemed pretty legit to... then I messaged them on Whatsapp as it was mentioned in the job description, I said I want to apply for that job, then this guy named "Vivek" (I think his name is also made up), he replied to call him, and so I did, there he said that I will be earning 18,000 Rupees just by copy and Pasting data from a pdf to the columns available on the website and there are no registration fees to start the work, I immediately said I'm interested then he said you have to fill 600 resumes in 7 days then only you'll get paid 18,000. I asked him it's impossible to complete 600 documents in just 7 days, then he said you can extend the time period but he didn't clarify it, then immediately he asked me to give him my PAN card, I said I don't have one with me, he kinda sounded a little bit desperate then he said do you have an Aadhar Card or a Driving License, I sent a photo of my voter id, and the HR MR Javed did not ask my education, experience, he just sent me an message in whatsapp, after that I got an SMS in that login details and websites link was mentioned after that he was forced me to login Hemail called me and told me again and again to login and singne first time I try to get login but its shows incorrect password, then I told javed he sed try again after that Now after 7 days they are saying that I have not reached to accuracy and now I have to pay 5500 plus gst. They are harrassing and threatening to send legal notice. What should I do now? theresumesearch.com is a fraud.