got message in telegram saying online parttime job. They messaged me with offer of Part Time Job iwhere I’ll get 50rs per subscription then she gave me . They gave me first task by sharing link of youtube channel which I subscribed and completed first task. Then she shared another youtube link for second task which also I completed. Then she said that for third task I need to chat with their receptionist named Lisa(telegram channel @anu.First she send me this message {You are welcome to join Gigindia. Our company is dedicated to increasing the popularity of major brands and merchants, increasing the click volume of YOUTOBE videos, publishing advertisements and developing markets. The merchants we cooperate with include many internationally renowned brands. As you know viewers’ likes, comments, and shares are all signs of video success. The higher the number of likes, the more recognition the business gets, and the more sales opportunities it can win. I wish you a lot of money every day! ! ! ❤️Working hours 09:30 am-08:30 pm❤️ ❤️Uninterrupted subscription/pre-save tasks throughout the day❤️ ✅50 rupees per task, 150 rupees accumulated once settlement✅ ✅Complete 8 missions in a row and get an extra Rs 500✅}Then she ask my details like name, age, bank account,