Spam Lady 18001211563

• Last Post 23 March 2021
ShashankGuruprasad posted this 14 November 2017

A lady came to me when I was going back home from college and asked me to dial the number what she tells and she said it doesn't costs you because it is a toll free number. I thought she might not be having phone and I dialed the number what she said. I got a message from "DM-HULWIN" , "Thank you for contacting HUL. Your Unique code is 53107018". And the lady asked me to say the code and she wrote the code in a paper. And she said okay you leave now. I asked her why did u take the code from me?, she replied "we are seller Ayush soaps and to sell the soaps we need this code" and she went running. She was wearing maroon hat. The number was 18001211563

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
NischithShetty posted this 27 November 2017

Similar thing happened to me today but the number she called was 18001022241

PrathmeshHangargekar posted this 11 December 2017

Same thing happened with me today... And number was also same

simhachalambankuru posted this 13 December 2017

Same thing happened with me today at 1:08PM... And number was 18001211563

Rolly Rai posted this 18 December 2017

Same thing happen to me right now n the number was 18001211563

RockyBlboa posted this 29 December 2017

Same thing happening to me. Any thing  wrong happen to you after this incident? Any bank fraud ? Please confirm. 

santoshkumar posted this 03 January 2018

same thing happened to me today. and the no. was 18001211563.

NimerdeepKaur12 posted this 04 January 2018

Same thing happend to me today and the no. was 180012111563

Prashant Sharma posted this 08 January 2018

Same thing happened with me at 1:29 And the no. Was 18001211563 These girls were carrying bike bags and told me that they work for surf excel company.. like this... And i recieved the message from VM-HULWIN. ..

Prashant Sharma posted this 08 January 2018

Same thing happened to me @1:29 and the no. Was 18001211563. They were carrying a blue bag and asking for the urgent phone call for the company.. help karne walo ke saath ESA karte h log.. fhir kaun unki help karega..

sriyalasandeep posted this 23 January 2018

Similar thing happened to me on yesterday these number 18001211563

kartikgupta posted this 26 January 2018

Same thing happened a day before yesterday with me too.

RehanAnsari posted this 30 January 2018

Same thing happened with me, today in the morning A lady who was the sells girl of vaseline

RehanAnsari posted this 30 January 2018

It is a kind of fraud

husainshariff posted this 31 January 2018

Cyber crime must take same action against them.

AathithBhalaje posted this 31 January 2018

Sane thing for me also šŸ˜°šŸ˜°

Geddigi BhaskarReddy posted this 31 January 2018

Cyber crime please react & take action against them

bhuvaneswariv posted this 02 February 2018

Same thing happened for me also on 02/02/2018

BalajiReddy posted this 09 February 2018

Same thing happened to me today at 3:30p.m, she used the code in reply message from TM-HULWIN and entered it in another mobile infront of me, I think they are registering something under our phone number by dialing toll-free from ours, I realized I shouldn't be so kind to people, and Cybercrimecompliants cell please respond to the issue and find out under which agency this toll-free number 18001211563 is registered and take action against these frauds asap

IsmailShaik posted this 10 February 2018

Same thing happen to mr as per above. Got msg Thank you for contacting HUL. Your Unique code Is 584981475 she used the code in reply message from TM-HULWIN , I think they are registering something under our phone number by dialing toll-free from ours, I realized I shouldn't be so kind to people, and Cybercrimecompliants cell please respond to the issue and find out under which agency this toll-free number 18001211563 is registered and take action against these frauds asap

Rahul Pawar posted this 14 February 2018

Same thing happened with me and my friend. 2 lady stopped us and ask for call on the toll-free no 18001211563. After that I received unique code from HULWIN.they noted the same and left. Please let me what should I do. Is it harmful?

TarunKumar posted this 15 February 2018

Exactly same thing happened to me at Jalandhar near milap chowk I went out of the house for amazon delivery she gave no. And asked for the message received but message didn't came she continously told to see whether the message came or not but thank God I went to take my delivery I made excuse and went away she started saying this is not the way only then I understood something is wrong, I went away to take my parcel and didn't hear to that lady after coming home I received the message. But I want to know who are these ladies and what are they doing, the lady was wearing pink jacket and said she is from a certain company....

MohammedWajeed posted this 17 February 2018

Same has happened to me today, I gave my mobile out of pity and I wasn't looking at them while they are doing all this and notice everything after they left. Is it harmful? Has anyone got cheated?

SunKumar posted this 21 February 2018

anything happend to u pls reply me

It's anything happens to you pls inform iam feel very scared

Anything happens to u after this incident pls tell me

Anything thing happened to u after this incident or harmful things pls reply me

Kiranmayee posted this 27 February 2018

Same thing happened to me today? Is it harmful in any way?

Jayawant Birajdar posted this 24 March 2018

Same thing happened with me..do any one late me know is it harmful??

JagadishChandra posted this 04 April 2018

Same thing happened with me , she called 18001211563 and noted that unique code from VMHULWIN. Please anyone answer what is that code used for.

SaiKumar posted this 25 May 2018

Same thing happened to me just 5min ago She told me that its a vim soap promoting duty She wrote the code and went off Is it a crime??? Please answer me sir

RavindraVamana posted this 28 May 2018

Similar thing happened for me today.... I am from vizianagaram,andhra Pradesh.... It happened in RTC complex of vizianagaram... A lady wearing bru company dresses... Please

RavindraVamana posted this 28 May 2018

Please take action about it..... I think it will be a serious issue

PITTALASRAVANI posted this 07 July 2018

Same thing happened to me also,pls reply

madhavbarhiya posted this 28 July 2018

Same thing happened to me.

Paras Jadhav posted this 10 August 2018

Yes same thing happen today 2 ladys came and the were selling vim gel dishwasher and they told me to call 18001211563 and then I received the unique code they noted it down and went and just after that I came searching or hulwin and I found so many complaints please take action against it please

ParamveerSingh posted this 24 August 2018

Same thing happened with me today..But I did not give him OTP

HARIKRISHNA REDDY posted this 24 August 2018

same thing happened to me. did you get any information about that pleas share with me..

UdhayaKumar posted this 28 September 2018

Hi 30mins ago one lady get my number and then i resive the msg she take that number and went what will happen wat they do

UdhayaKumar posted this 28 September 2018

if anyone answer me what will happen

Sushant Jambhale posted this 06 October 2018

Similar thing i have experienced today when i was coming from college.one lady asked me to call on 18001211563 and as i got the unique code she asked me and wrote it down. What is HUL? is it harmful or not? Is this can hack our system or not? I'm really confused. plzz help us

RamMurty posted this 12 November 2018

Same thing happened to me, I got suspicious and confronted her they were telling that they had to sell products door to door but here no one will buy so as to compensate we are taking people numbers. I asked for their superior but they said that they didn't know about and some people drop them and tell them to sale the products.

rakeshbabu posted this 03 January 2019

Same thing happened to me today from both my numbers. Please somebody help me with this issue and tell me what to do

VishnuVishnu posted this 10 January 2019

Similar thing happened to me on yesterday these number 18001211563

SrujanaS posted this 30 January 2019

Same thing happened with me also. Is it harmful?

ShivamGupta posted this 07 February 2019

Same

RameshM posted this 08 February 2019

Same thing happened to me this afternoon, 8-Feb, 2019. Group of ladies wearing blue uniform claiming to be HUL staff asked me to call their toll free number and got the code received via SMS. Please kindly look into this matter if it is for any fraudulent activity.

KedarGogi posted this 09 April 2019

Today I was asked by a woman to dial 18002668412 and unique code was send and she entered in her phone kindly take some actions against them

RavinderKumar posted this 03 May 2019

No. She dial from my phone is 18003157010 and code she entered 73639372 and she dialed another no. 18001211563 and code was 500760597 what is that pls someone tell me and how can get rid from any consequences of this

AHSAN ALI NAYYERMIR posted this 04 July 2019

A lady ask me to dail no 18001211563 today in the morning at bus stop (Near vulga hotel shalibanda) taken the code than i try to ask some about code she ran away she carrying a shoulder bag on that bag surf excel printed . 

Iraviteja posted this 04 October 2019

one hour age i am waiting for my father to pick me at a bus stop around 3:30 pm . A uncle came to me and asked phone for a call, i thought that he didn't have phone so I dialed the number he said. And immediately a unique code came to my phone in messages. He asked it and noted down on a paper , and not only me, he asking to the number to the people standing at the bus stop.i don't understand what's happening.the number he asked me dial
Is 18003157010

GayathruGaddam posted this 09 December 2019

A lady came and she dialled to a toll-free number after which I received a code,she took the code and left.Is this a kind of fraud?please respond.Thanking in advance!

GayathruGaddam posted this 09 December 2019

Same thing happened for me too.please respond if this is any fraud sort of thing?please respond if any action is to be taken.

SrutiChopparapu posted this 23 March 2021

Hello I have just read about the complaint of you being asked by a lady for unique id, it has happened to me today Iā€™m worried about it could you please tell me what would happen and what precautions are to be taken as you experienced it before.

Close