Spam Lady 18001211563

• Last Post 23 March 2021
ShashankGuruprasad posted this 14 November 2017

A lady came to me when I was going back home from college and asked me to dial the number what she tells and she said it doesn't costs you because it is a toll free number. I thought she might not be having phone and I dialed the number what she said. I got a message from "DM-HULWIN" , "Thank you for contacting HUL. Your Unique code is 53107018". And the lady asked me to say the code and she wrote the code in a paper. And she said okay you leave now. I asked her why did u take the code from me?, she replied "we are seller Ayush soaps and to sell the soaps we need this code" and she went running. She was wearing maroon hat. The number was 18001211563

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
SrutiChopparapu posted this 23 March 2021

Hello I have just read about the complaint of you being asked by a lady for unique id, it has happened to me today I’m worried about it could you please tell me what would happen and what precautions are to be taken as you experienced it before.

GayathruGaddam posted this 09 December 2019

Same thing happened for me too.please respond if this is any fraud sort of thing?please respond if any action is to be taken.

GayathruGaddam posted this 09 December 2019

A lady came and she dialled to a toll-free number after which I received a code,she took the code and left.Is this a kind of fraud?please respond.Thanking in advance!

Iraviteja posted this 04 October 2019

one hour age i am waiting for my father to pick me at a bus stop around 3:30 pm . A uncle came to me and asked phone for a call, i thought that he didn't have phone so I dialed the number he said. And immediately a unique code came to my phone in messages. He asked it and noted down on a paper , and not only me, he asking to the number to the people standing at the bus stop.i don't understand what's happening.the number he asked me dial
Is 18003157010

AHSAN ALI NAYYERMIR posted this 04 July 2019

A lady ask me to dail no 18001211563 today in the morning at bus stop (Near vulga hotel shalibanda) taken the code than i try to ask some about code she ran away she carrying a shoulder bag on that bag surf excel printed . 

RavinderKumar posted this 03 May 2019

No. She dial from my phone is 18003157010 and code she entered 73639372 and she dialed another no. 18001211563 and code was 500760597 what is that pls someone tell me and how can get rid from any consequences of this

KedarGogi posted this 09 April 2019

Today I was asked by a woman to dial 18002668412 and unique code was send and she entered in her phone kindly take some actions against them

RameshM posted this 08 February 2019

Same thing happened to me this afternoon, 8-Feb, 2019. Group of ladies wearing blue uniform claiming to be HUL staff asked me to call their toll free number and got the code received via SMS. Please kindly look into this matter if it is for any fraudulent activity.

ShivamGupta posted this 07 February 2019

Same

SrujanaS posted this 30 January 2019

Same thing happened with me also. Is it harmful?

VishnuVishnu posted this 10 January 2019

Similar thing happened to me on yesterday these number 18001211563

rakeshbabu posted this 03 January 2019

Same thing happened to me today from both my numbers. Please somebody help me with this issue and tell me what to do

RamMurty posted this 12 November 2018

Same thing happened to me, I got suspicious and confronted her they were telling that they had to sell products door to door but here no one will buy so as to compensate we are taking people numbers. I asked for their superior but they said that they didn't know about and some people drop them and tell them to sale the products.

Sushant Jambhale posted this 06 October 2018

Similar thing i have experienced today when i was coming from college.one lady asked me to call on 18001211563 and as i got the unique code she asked me and wrote it down. What is HUL? is it harmful or not? Is this can hack our system or not? I'm really confused. plzz help us

UdhayaKumar posted this 28 September 2018

if anyone answer me what will happen

UdhayaKumar posted this 28 September 2018

Hi 30mins ago one lady get my number and then i resive the msg she take that number and went what will happen wat they do

HARIKRISHNA REDDY posted this 24 August 2018

same thing happened to me. did you get any information about that pleas share with me..

ParamveerSingh posted this 24 August 2018

Same thing happened with me today..But I did not give him OTP

Paras Jadhav posted this 10 August 2018

Yes same thing happen today 2 ladys came and the were selling vim gel dishwasher and they told me to call 18001211563 and then I received the unique code they noted it down and went and just after that I came searching or hulwin and I found so many complaints please take action against it please

madhavbarhiya posted this 28 July 2018

Same thing happened to me.

Show More Posts

Close