Slicepay generated the gift card of 7999 without the knowledge of me

• Last Post 10 April 2018
MubashirHussain posted this 08 November 2017

Hello respected chair My name is Mubashir Hussain studying in bangalore...I am a user of SlicePay they use to give money and then take it back with very much higher interest..But suddenly SlicePay is showing you have generated a gift card of 7999 and I have to repay that but I have not generated that I am middle class student how can I manage such a amount to repay I contacted them and they are telling you generated it...First he told me that you confirmed your gift card through otp on your registered number as but when I told him I didn't receive any otp he said oh sorry gift card can be generated with otp also......Respected chair I am a middle class family student it's a huge amount for me to pay...as I have not generated it nor got any details of it before

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
ArpeetBiswas posted this 22 December 2017

Bro listen,

I have a same complaint regarding this. Can i have your contact details. So that, we can carry out this case forward.

ArpeetBiswas posted this 22 December 2017

Please reply me soon: arpeetbiswasbalasore@gmail.com

SudharaniKb posted this 25 December 2017

Frauds.....

One of my roommate is an engineering student, she generated amazon gift cards of Rs.18000, but when she tried to use the Pin, it showed redeemed already. We contacted SlicePay customer care a week ago but no response yet. Each time they say we are checking will get back to you. 18K is not a small money for us. Its seriously RUBBISH. Are you SlicePay people making it as a way to snatch money from students? If the gift cards were already redeemed then the one who used them through amazon must have a name, mobile number/email id & an address for the delivery, Neither Amazon nor SlicePay people are giving us the details. How can these people play with Students? Its a SHAME

ArpeetBiswas posted this 26 December 2017

Sudharani K just give me a reply on this email id : arpeetbiswasbalasore@gmail.com

I will try to help you.

VirpratapRao posted this 10 April 2018

I buy a gift card ,when i am using my gift card ,I'm not getting a money or full amount its cost is 1950 rupees

Close