Shopclues lucky draw

• Last Post 29 May 2020
VishwasJaiswal posted this 29 August 2017

Today early morning I received a message from shopclues. In the message he said that u win a lucky draw first prize Tata safari car or 1240000 from shop clues company.If you received a prize submit rs 6500 from company.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
TarunTamta posted this 29 August 2017

Today i got a message from mob. No.8406827937 that u got a 1st prize Tata Safari Strome in a lucky draw contest of Shop Clues on line shopping. And after some time a person called me whose name is Saurab Sharma and he tell me that he is working in a Tata Steel Motors Jamshedpur Jharkhand.He said to me that Sir for receiving ur prize please deposit Rs.12800 in our account & he asked me about my A/c no. Aadhar card no.etc. I think that the call is fraud.And the i am very disappointed to Shop clues that they leaked coustmers informations.And it is necessary that to take action against these types of frauds.

DharmendraSingh posted this 07 October 2017

i also got a message from shopclues that you win a ALTO Car or amount of 365000 pay registration fee charge- 8200 also there a name and no given in message

MOHANDas posted this 24 October 2017

Hello friends,I'm Mohan Das I'm also massaged and called and contacted by (7633948854) this number named Saurav Dharma.. He just told me that I'm the winner of the lucky draw contest by shopclues.com and I have won the 1st prize as tata safari car and 1240148 rupees.. He also told me that to get my prize first I have to pay 6300 rupees for cash and 12800 rupees for the car as registration fees... I gonna to tell you all that it is the damn fraud... They are fake.. He also give the head office toll free number 18003134243 .. And the head officer also told me the same result... So I request you all that don't get unto this fake phone calls.. Or any e-mail or any smses... ..Please please don't do this... Thanks to all.

ShubhamYadav posted this 12 July 2018

Even I got the message of winning Tata Safari car of 1280000 This is fraud right

vishalyadav posted this 28 August 2018

Today early morning I received a message from shopclues. In the message he said that u win a lucky draw first prize  MAHINDRA XUV 500 luxary car or 1280000 from shop clues company.If you received a prize submit rs 8500  from company.

Archana Singh posted this 29 May 2020

Today early morning I received a message from shopclues. In the message he said that u win a lucky draw first prize Tata safari car or 1240000 from shop clues company.If you received a prize submit rs 6500 from company.

Close