Scam

• Last Post 09 November 2020
SraddhaPonnu posted this 16 September 2020

I got a message from BH-676645,with a message, I'm Mrs. Mercy Adams from USA and I'm Donating $3,900,000 USD to you for the purpose of helping poor people in India. Contact me on: mrsmercy784@gmail.com I didn't reply. Is there any problem?

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
SanjayLande posted this 19 October 2020

This type of scam are in increasing order since the outbreak of covid 19. I also received 

the same message today from Mrs Mercy Adams my number is 9248 that means around

thousands of peoples sent messages so far, I wonder how they got our mobile numbers?

SanjayLande posted this 19 October 2020

She ask me to contact her on mrsmercy9248@ gmail.com as she wanted to donate Sum of $ 3900000 to me for helping the poor people in India

SuyashSingh posted this 23 October 2020

Even i got this message, this is surely a scam

HaniNias posted this 27 October 2020

I also got this message

IshaK posted this 09 November 2020

Hi..I was just checking the email so I have seen than a email from mercy Adam's so I don't know if it's right or not I just replied what so today I got reply that don't be afraid and she told about her disease and her husbands death..at last she posted two photos of hospitalized and for money my name and address and mobile number should be given...but I don't know who is mercy Adam's I just searched on Google so I saw many of them are faked by this ..I don't know if it s fake but without knowing I would have given the details ..now I know its fake

Close