SBI Credit card unauthorized transactions

• Last Post 06 December 2021
DevendraKumar posted this 14 February 2019

Hello Sir,

This to inform that, on dated 14/02/2019, without account holder concerns (it's me) so many transactions happened against my SBI Credit Card, initially I have received SMS stating "Dear Cardholder, An enquiry was made by ITUNES.COM/BILL to check the validity of your SBI CARD XXXX. We wish to inform you that the same has been successfully validated." and also without generation of OTP against those transactions an amount worth Rs. 4392 has been deducted from my SBI Credit Card are stated below:

Received SMS "Rs. 549.00 was spent on your SBI Card ending XXXX at ITUNES.COM/BILL on 14/02/19" and like this 8 times (8X549.00 = 4392 rupees) amount got deducted, in middle of this transactions I am trying to block me SBi Credit Card and after 8 transactions I am able to blocked my SBI Credit Card from SBI Card app and same thing I informed to SBI customer care department as well.

Can you please look into this complaint. Similar kind of incident happen with one more person with SBI Credit Card. Is There Security loop hole in SBI Credit Cards or iTunes?
Thanks,

Devendra Kumar

devspirit2016@gmail.com

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
narendradadi posted this 17 February 2019

Samething happened to me also, informed to SBI, did not get proper response, we should inform to media and alert remaing SBI credit card customers.

AshrafaliShaik posted this 06 December 2021

Did SBI solved this and Have you got refunded from SBI?

Close