Sanso Enterprise fraud

• Last Post 13 December 2018
Mohit RajSingh posted this 06 December 2018

I was looking for a part-time job and then i got a call from MET TECH and they said i have to fill 1500 forms in 15 days and there is a target that 1400 forms should correct from 1500 and then they should pay me 25rupees/form and if i did not fill all forms or i filled incorrect forms more than 100 then i have to pay 5500. i filled all forms and i submit before last day and also take screenshots of 2 forms.

after submitting form, I got a call and they said you filled 251 forms incorrect and you should pay 5600 otherwise they will take a legal action against me and send me a email for payment related and there i got the name of Sanso Enterprise and i search about sanso enterprise is a fraud company.

I also cross check my screenshot from submitted forms and i got that they did editing in my forms and incorrect them.

MohamedFAROOK posted this 13 December 2018

I am also get the online job but I am not worked this job Now today one person call me to pay 25000 in before 2 pm,if you not pay the amount you will be taken by action in court

What I will do

Close