Rs.6060 deducted from my bank account by sharing OTP with fraud job site.

• Last Post 18 November 2020
ShivaniGogawale posted this 18 June 2020

On 16 June 2020 naukriming employee call me giving IBM reference and ask me for developer job and for completing the further process ask me to fill online form and ask to complete RS. 20.00 payment using debit card.

I filled the form and then while doing transaction of RS 20.00 I filled my ATM card details as ATM card number, expiry date and CSV number then after clicked on pay now I got the OTP for RS 2020.

I was shocked hence I call back the agent and tell him the problem he insist me to share the OTP for 2020 amount jst to check out the system problem, and I shared the OTP on next second I got message for deduction of RS 2020.

I got hyper and I ask for refund then he again ask me to share OTP for refunding amount and using that OTP he deducted 2020 twice from my bank account.

Hence for RS. 20 this naukriming fraud website deducted RS 6060 from my bank account.

When I asked for refund the agent said you have to use another card having balance 6060 for verification of refund. Then only you will get refunded all the amount. But when I used another card again I got OTP for purchase of 6060 which clearly showing again 6060 will get deduct from my another account.

This was ridiculous issue. And I immediately want RS 6060 to be refunded in my account.

anujagawande posted this 18 November 2020

Hello did you get your refund

Close