hi,

I got +91 8866866584 this number from the online job website Glassdoor.com

They told me that I have to fill 600 resumes in 7 days with an accuracy of 90% if am unable to complete the work within the given time. then only I have to pay their portal charges i.e 5000+GST. I have worked 18-19 hrs a day for 7 days to complete the work within time. I did complete the work in 7 days and one of my friends told me that they're a fraud. When I found out that they're fraud via google and I found so many reviews and complaints about them. So I stop replying to them because they'll blackmailing and harassing me to pay them. Now they have sent me warning mail for legal action and telling me to pay 5000+GST.

Please tell me what should I do?

Do I need to give any attention to them or any mail from them?

The mail they've sent me is given below

LETTER OF DEMAND

We are writing in reference to the contract with our clients Resume To Fill. We are advising you to pay the charges of the portal which you have used intentionally and failed to deliver the output which was required in the contract. Now we can proceed legally as per the sec 72 under Indian contract act 1872. Kindly clear the dues towards our clients in the below account details and resolve this matter at the earliest to avoid law suit. Now, as per the terms and conditions mentioned in the legal agreement you are supposed to pay the charges of Rs 5000+GST applicable as soon as possible to the below mentioned account.

This will be your final opportunity to resolve the matter without the expense of court proceedings. If you fail to clear the matter then the company may take legal actions against you. For the same, we will be serving you the legal notice to your postal address against which you have to revert legally and we do have your Aadhar card & Pan Card details with us so, we can deteriorate your CIBIL rating as well in course of non-submission of your penalty amount. You can find lots of issues with your banking procedures also then. As soon as you will pay the amount you will get NOC (No objection certificate) from our company.

Regards,
Legal Department
Legal Law firm
+91 9104345776