Resumetofill.com

• Last Post 05 June 2021
DivyabharathiRajan posted this 21 April 2021

Hi sir, I am searching for a freelancer job in online I have a no from website ..they tell me about the job details.i will send my pan and adhar card no for registration.but I don't signed the agreement .but they told [21/04, 3:11 pm] Online Data: Bhahne chahiye bs [21/04, 3:12 pm] Online Data: Tym krna aata h ap logo ko [21/04, 3:12 pm] Online Data: Chutiya ho na tum.basically I am scared and from poor family...please what can I do ...reply me...and take me a complaint

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
vikashhembram posted this 21 April 2021

Do not tension they all are fraud their agreement too. Do be scared you can see multiple videos. just ignore them.

ayushigupta posted this 30 April 2021

MR/MSS Ayushi Gupta ,
Address D/o: navin gupta, 398/9,shashtri nagar, ujjain, ujjain, madhya pradesh-456001 Company Name:- PRELAX TECHNOLOGY Work Status :- NOT SUBMITTED

As per our conversation I am giving a chance for settlement but if you can't pay so according to your agreement you must present in the vapi session court and pay total financial loss of the company. If payment is not done so your case transferred for further proceeding at an Arbitrary court. An arbitrary and conciliation act of 1996 as per an article 14 imposed on you and you need to pay Rs.78,100 / - for total loss to our client.

Legal Notice : It is like a final warning to the receiver that the sender is all prepared to initiate a legal action and it is the final opportunity for the receiver to resolve the issue in hand properly.

if you don't reply on the time period it means that t/c you agree and you may on the fault and as per notice you are disrespecting the notice and law so as per the court summon letter will be issued it is to notifying a named party that a case involving it and that it must an appearance on the stated date to answer the charges or give evidence.

"if you want to avoid legal procedure then you must have to pay 5,500/-+3250 =8,750today.

if you want to continue the same project again have to pay 15,230/- today.

Case Type :- Agreement Breaching Case Status :- Approved Case Register :- Under Section 73, 74 and 420 Consignment No :- RG934046275IN LEGAL NOTICE SERIE NO:- RG934046200IN

Reply back as soon if you wish to close this legal matter.

Regards ADV. NAVEEN SHARMA (B. Com, LL.B.) B:C:I:-GJ-2201/2005 Advocate Association LEGAL MEMBER OF LAWENITY IT ACT 2000

What can i do plz help me bd rep me plz what can i do

SanjayPanchal posted this 12 May 2021

I also received a mail like this.....

AmrutaN posted this 04 June 2021

I am also received same message from NP company. What to do if like they scare us.

SandhyaRajashekar posted this 05 June 2021

Hi I'm Sandhya I too recieved same kind of mail but only the company name is been changed rest all are the same. What can I do now. Can some one suggest me.

Close