Resumetofill

• Last Post 27 July 2021
AathiraS posted this 05 May 2021

Hello friends, Be aware of this fraud company. They’ll call you and tell you about all the details which you’ll feel like it’s genuine. They’ll give you the target of 600 resumes which you have to update in 07days, if not you have to pay the 1000Rs/day if you extend more than 07days. Anyhow, I tried finishing it within 07days and submitted on 07th day. They said me to wait for 02 days as they’ll be checking the 90% of accuracy. I waited for more than 4days and then there was no revert from there side. I received call on 05th day from Advocate Pankaj Patel(9601596805) who was rude on call and stated that he’s an advocate and calling from Gujarat court. He’s filling a case against me because I didn’t reverted on their calls or messages/mail, where I didn’t received any. He said there was no 90% of accuracy in my work so I’ve to pay 5000+Tax. If not, they’ll file a case against me in the Gujarat Highcourt. You’ll keep on receiving mails stating ‘Warning mail’ . Just ignore everything and move on. Below is the message from the Resumetofill. Go through this. Be aware.

Hello Freelancers

We are the Resume to fill recuritement firm. We are giving opportunity for freelancing and full time jobs ,Resume filling work for those peoples who is seeking to earn money in spare time. housewife's/ student/ retired persons anybody could do this job from home or office!!!

You should have only PC / Laptop and you can earn up to 15k to 18k Thrice in a month by doing simple the resume search work

Nature of work

It's just simple the resume search work!! Our end client maintaining database of candidates who's seeking job in various departments

600 resumes in 7 days Minimum 2 / 30 per forms Total earning - 18000 Minimum Accuracy Required 90%Accuracy

540 resume should be correct out of 600

You have to fill those details and every resume will be having 25 to 30 relevant details which you have to fill in the same manner as given in the beside resume, as simple as that and *30 Rs per correct resume for every accurate resume!!

Get your work after sending relevant details your Aadhar card and one passport size photo , proper address where you want to us delivered your cheque.

Note

1- QC report will be generated within 2 or 3 working days

2- Payment will be made after getting accuracy report within 2 days through cheque/ NEFT / IMPS / Paytm / PhonePe / Google Pay

There is no upfront charges because we are paying to client upfront from our side and giving work to freelancers Free of Cost

IMPORTANT NOTE

IF YOU FAIL TO ACHIEVE ACCURACY OR DIDN'T SUBMIT THE WORKLOAD IN SITUPULATED TIME FRAME WORK WORK THEN ONLY YOU HAVE TO PAY SOFTWARE , MAINTANENCE / CHARGES 5000/- + G.S.T CHARGES/OTHERS

AS WE TOLD YOU WE ARE NOT TAKING ANY KIND OF REGISTRATION FEES OF UPFRONT CHARGES, IF THEY HAVE FOUND ONLY ABOVE CONDITIONS THEN ONLY YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY MAINTENANCE CHARGES OTHERWISE PAYMENT WILL BE MADE WITHIN 3 TO 4 DAYS

SO LETS START TODAY AND EARN LUCRATIVE MONEY FROM HOME

REGARDS RESUME TO FILL

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
PratikRai posted this 06 May 2021

SAME HERE! I BLOCK ALL NOS!

SriramprasathThangaraj posted this 21 May 2021

How did you overcome this, Brother, I am currently facing this problem

Kamal Kannam posted this 25 May 2021

Same here too bro

AkashSHARMA posted this 27 May 2021

Same kl mujhe bhi call aya or sab process kr di. Or aaj mene online chek kiya to same method se froud nikl ra he.. mtlb mujhe bhi aega 7 din baad call..

AjitNair posted this 22 June 2021

How did you overcome even I am getting this warning mails

baluchander posted this 29 June 2021

Bro how do u over come from this

PrashantTomar posted this 27 July 2021

Please file your complaint on cybercrime.gov.in portal. They will definitely help you. I also file Complaint on this CYBER CRIME PORTAL.

PrashantTomar posted this 27 July 2021

Watch this video of CYBER CRIME POLICE

Post Comment

Close