Resume To Fill

• Last Post 24 April 2021
MaheshwarKumbhar posted this 24 April 2021

(Please accept my english)

Hii,  in this lockdown my family going through financial crisis. and Today I received one call from this number ( 8866783021  name: Divya Rana mentioned in  whatsapp profile). she said if you need a job then you need to contract this document, i said ok, give  me some time to read the contract but she said no no you need to sign immediately, because of less time. she forcefully taken my sign on the document. Later i read the contract, then i found if i unable to complete the work in 7 days (Resume Filling which is impossible to fill 600 resume in seven days). Then i call on that number they didn't reply me. But i have  whatsapp details. How they forcefully tried to take my adhar card front and back photo.I also  have recording of that girl.

This fake company is based in gujrat (website of that fraud company:  https://resumetofill.com/)

ALL THESE CONTACT ARE AVAILABLE ON COMPANY WEBSITE.

Contact No:
+91-7486027170, +91 7486027171, +91 7486027172, +91 7486027173

After Taking my sign forcefully that girl said send me screenshot of digital sign photo i send.

then after that they provide me registration id and password for work, when i read the contract they mentioned if second party(you) unable to complete work in seven days them second person (you) need to pay 5000. Then i realize they are illegly taking money from other states student.

Now i am not going  to do their work which is completely fake and not based on business rules.

I AM APPELING EVERYONE PLEASE COME TOGETHER  AND TAKE STRICT ACTION ON THIS FAKE COMPANY

PLEASE PLEASE TAKE SOME ACTION ON THESE PLEASE PLEASE . IN LOCKDOWN THEY ARE DOING THIS KIND OF FAKE BUISNESS  MORE ACTIVELY

MaheshwarKumbhar posted this 24 April 2021

If Anyone need recording of that girl, How forcefully she say to submit any document (aadhar card, voter id card, driving card)for verification 

Close