Resume to fill

• Last Post 09 July 2021
Kunal KrGaurav posted this 21 April 2021

Request for help Please

Myself Kunal Kumar Gaurav from Gaya,Bihar belonging to a medium class family.I am a student of Diploma and i'm searched for a home work job and i get a call from a Resume filling company 225,FOUR POINT,VIP ROAD,SURAT 395007. They called me ( 7698910563) and  offered me a job for resume filling maximam 600 resume in a week and they pay 15000 after submittion is completed.I have signed the agreement and start filling hence after 2 days i get sick by Corona and and resume are not filled all . Today they have called me and told if you have not completed then you have to pay 5000 ruppes otherwise i will distroy your future.I'm very scared please help me.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
salmashaikh posted this 22 April 2021

Same situation i was facing but i.completed the project too but they showed its not under accuracy of 90% block.dem dont pay any single rupee

vijaykumar posted this 22 April 2021

just ingnore them dont pay any money

Shivam kumarJha posted this 25 May 2021

Bro they will not do anything na? I am facing this same situation right now and I am very scared.please help me..I was trying to do this job to keep me family conditions well and they are demanding money to me only

JayShah posted this 09 July 2021

Similar thing is happening with my younger brother ... He also started work from home with this so called company (Job search net ) 225, FOUR POINT, VIP road surat Due to some family mis-happening he was not able to complete the work and now the company is threatening him for leagal proceedings

Close