I was at first not knowing the fradulent data entry work of uploading resumes. I have seen the ad in Monster.com and applied as there is no deposit. As there is no deposit, they gave portal agreement and asked to sign soon after skipping 9 pages. Once done, she said I am registered and gave ID and password and said to start work. 600 CVs in 7 days, which almost like 100 CVs in a day, As I started to enter details, I have realized that this work even if done entire day, it is impossible to enter details as they are very lengthy, erraneous data, incomplete and can not say what to to enter which makes things very tedious and complicated and definitely accuracy will fall below 20%(if you consider 500 inaccurate, incomplete CVs out 600) . Then I realized to check on internet to see any feedback on theresumesearch.com... I have seen numerous complaints of not getting paid.

Incomplete, erraneous data in almost every CV makes it impossible for anyone to get paid at all as per terms and conditions laid in. The Term in contract " The payment for every resume will be INR 30 but achieving 90% accuracy is compulsory for this payment and compensation. If you will achieve accuracy below 90% then INR 2 will be given per accurate resume but completion of project is mandatory" . That means hardly one can expect 2 * 100 cv = Rs.200 for their entire work of 600CVs.

There is another term in contract " -The accuracy will be determined per data processing of Resumes. If any Mistake is found such as Spelling error, Punctuation error, Extra Word, Missing word, Extra Space, Space Missing, Extra Enter or Enter Missing, then that form will be considered as Inaccurate resume and hence if accuracy falls below 90% then no payment shall be processed." --- this means there is no pay....

Ultimately contract is designed to capture victims who are struggling with money probelms and innocently getting into Civil Law related problems due to agreement and getting harassments from them through calls and lawyers is not at all LAW ABIDING... Taking advatntage of poor by litigating them into agreement and dragging to court is NOT AT ALL LAW ABIDING... They migh harass and put civil cases, but CANNOT WIN these FRADULENT CASES at all in JUDICIAL COURTS... Our Consumer Court must PUNISH these fradulent people into custody as early as possible.