Resume Search

• Last Post 14 August 2021
AshaShaik posted this 24 December 2020

Hi,

I was looking for a part time job and i found this resume Search company details. So I called them and asked for the job they said no need to pay any amount for the registration. I said ok for their work they immediately send me the contract in which no where mentioned with out installing software's on laptop and with out start doing work i have to pay the amount. But they are black mailing me and sending the fraud emails. The company details are THE RESUME SEARCH (DL1)

225, 2nd Floor,Four Point,

Vesu, Surat - 395007.

GSTIN NO-24ATLPC4317Q1ZG

E-Mail : support@theresumesearch.com.

Please take some action against them 

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes

They didnt give me any id/password even i just rejected after checking  email saying if i fail to complete the work with in 7 days I have to pay 6496. Please guys dont believe in this. This is completely a fraud company. Do not pay any amount.

They mentioned this number i have checked in true caller it says fraud 9054971104. Do not panic they will not harm you. 

Avinashkumar 020 ECE1 5 th sem posted this 06 January 2021

I also get call from them and they don't mention that it's a agreement , they don't take my resume , they take my interview . They told to do a registration for the further process . Also she called me when I opened the link they provided to me , and she not clear the term just saying that we are doing the registration , then after that we proceed . They take my adhar card , pass post size photo and email address . She told me to write my name in the rectangular box , and submit it . After that I found a mail which I opened is the same document which they called registration form . I read it and call her and told that she mislead me and do not clear the term and condition and also she not even talk about the agreement . From that particular moment she not respond to my message and even not attending the call . Anyone please tell me what I do be to safe . Please I don't know about these , if anyone have knowledge , what further step I have to take please . I was in tension .

jayamishra posted this 11 January 2021

sir can you please confirm may i have to pay them or or not 

vivekhkp posted this 19 January 2021

I also happened it bro, what I do? They saying the have our account no and bank process will be problm like

riteshkumae posted this 21 January 2021

This guys are doing froud thing , in india there is no law to online digital agreement sighing this is a fake company dont belive they are cant do anything to you, if they call ignor and scold badly to them they are cheap person. This is a fake site asked them without knowledge in how they make agreement in your name dont give any id prove they try to  say pay for this dont pay any amount if you pay it west for you ,so dont pannic on that they cant do any thing to you just call and send sms to you by froud company

SudiptaBag posted this 21 January 2021

They are sending me sms that your legal case is going for legal proceeding. Please hire a lawyer. Can you please tell me if anyone got these type of sms or not? And if yes then please tell me that did you do in this matter , or what will I do in this.

RupeshKhode posted this 23 January 2021

sir i lost Rs 2500/-, what to do 

Priyankasrivastava posted this 25 January 2021

Same situation is with me but I don't think so we need to pay them and to listen them

Trendingkings posted this 26 January 2021

Hello Every one don't pay any money and don't fear about that as per law If you are a victim of a work from home scam, then cyber laws has recourse for you. If the scammers use your personal data to make fake profiles and commit any crimes, then they are liable under Section 66-D for Cyber Personation, which is punishable with imprisonment upto 3 years and a fine. Ok understood don't fear and don't pay any amount

PratikNath posted this 27 January 2021

I am also a victim of this company .They told to complete 600 resume in 7 days and I had completed 585 resume in 7 days and they told me that they will pay me 30 rupees per resume but now instead of this they mailed they are going to charge 6500 from me.So,I have file case against them in Consumer court and this is my request to you all that dont panic just file case agianst them for fraud reason

Priyanka Jaiswal posted this 27 January 2021

Hii friends, I wanted to tell you that THE RESUME SEARCH Company is a Fraud they gave me 600 resume to fill in 7 days only and trust me it's not at all possible to do in just 7 day .....when i told them it's not possible for me I can't do it they started blackmailing me that they will take a Legal Action and all and they demand penaulty of rupees 5500 + gst .....which they didn't informed me earlier....and they made an agreement and signed it by themselves in my name..... don't you think its a Fraud .... how can they signed without telling me or taking my prior approval...... Don't Waste your precious time on this Fake website guys.....

ANKIT KUMARSHARMA posted this 29 January 2021

Hii friends, I wanted to tell you that THE RESUME SEARCH Company is a Fraud they gave me 600 resume to fill in 7 days only and trust me it's not at all possible to do in just 7 day .....when i told them it's not possible for me I can't do it they started blackmailing me that they will take a Legal Action and all and they demand penaulty of rupees 5500 + gst .....which they didn't informed me earlier....and they made an agreement and signed it by themselves in my name..... don't you think its a Fraud .... how can they signed without telling me or taking my prior approval...... Don't Waste your precious time on this Fake website guys.....and don't pay any money

ANKIT KUMARSHARMA posted this 29 January 2021

we tell  me portal service charges 5500 + gst charge

sejallaad posted this 30 January 2021

O

AayushAgarwal posted this 31 January 2021

The same thing happened with me two days prior and they started threatening me for money and the legal formalities... So now I am threatening them by legal formalities of mental torture and threatening for money

AayushAgarwal posted this 31 January 2021

They are demanding the same from me

AakashKirdat posted this 04 February 2021

Hii friends...I am also victim of resume search company...the same procedure of registration has happened with me and after reading the agreement I called back on another day, he was no receiving the call and whatsapp me that he was busy (+917802872516)...after 7 they started blackmailing me that they arey going to destroy my career if I don't pay the charges...even I have received the call claiming himself as advocate Jayesh Patil (+917600914779) the legal lawer of resume search....he has also started threatening me for the same......please suggest me wheather to pay the charges or not ?

SURAJREDDY posted this 05 February 2021

Did anyone pay them?

Guria Prakash posted this 08 February 2021

No they are asking for 6500/- as i did not start the work and said i cant do because she asked me to do the work from mobile phone and that is not possible because this work is only possible if we have pc or laptop i asked her about the company adress so she is not giving me the adress also

Show More Posts

Close