RESUME FILLING FRAUD

• Last Post 03 July 2021
ALENPHILIP posted this 13 March 2021

First they will call and give details about their service that:

Hello Freelancers

We are the Resume search recuritement firm. We are giving opportunity for freelancing and full time jobs ,Resume filling work for those peoples who is seeking to earn money in spare time. housewife's/ student/ retired persons anybody could do this job from home or office!!!

You should have only PC / Laptop and you can earn up to 15 to 18k Thrice in a month by doing simple the resume search work

Nature of work

It's just simple the resume search work!! Our end client maintaining database of candidates who's seeking job in various departments

600 resumes in 7 days

Minimum 2 / 30 per forms

Total earning - 18000

Minimum Accuracy Required

90%Accuracy

540 resume should be correct out of 600

You have to fill those details and every resume will be having 25 to 30 relevant details which you have to fill in the same manner as given in the beside resume, as simple as that and *30 Rs per correct resume for every accurate resume!!

Get your work after sending relevant details your Aadhar card and one passport size photo , proper address where you want to us delivered your cheque.

Note

1- QC report will be generated within 2 or 3 working days

2- Payment will be made after getting accuracy report within 2 days through cheque/ NEFT / IMPS / Paytm / PhonePe / Google Pay

There is no upfront charges because we are paying to client upfront from our side and giving work to freelancers Free of Cost

IMPORTANT NOTE

IF YOU FAIL TO ACHIEVE ACCURACY OR DIDN'T SUBMIT THE WORKLOAD IN SITUPULATED TIME FRAME WORK WORK THEN ONLY YOU HAVE TO PAY SOFTWARE , MAINTANENCE / CHARGES 5500-/ + GST CHARGES

AS WE TOLD YOU WE ARE NOT TAKING ANY KIND OF REGISTRATION FEES OF UPFRONT CHARGES, IF THEY HAVE FOUND ONLY ABOVE CONDITIONS THEN ONLY YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY MAINTENANCE CHARGES OTHERWISE PAYMENT WILL BE MADE WITHIN 3 TO 4 DAYS

SO LETS START TODAY AND EARN LUCRATIVE MONEY FROM HOME

REGARDS

The Resume Search

TASK DETAILS

Weekly Entries - 600

Payout (INR) - 30/-

Project Duration - 7 Days

WEEKLY PAYMENT - 18000/-

90% accuracy is required for INR 30- Payout per Resume. i.e 540 out of 600 must have to typed accurately (without any mistake)

In case if you will not complete the work within given time frame work then you have to pay 5500/- (Portal Charges)+ G.S.T

As you know your first day is free and doesn't count in your project duration of 7 days,If you require extension to complete the project do let us know as we will provide you extension on reasonable charge.

We wish you best of luck for the project.

Thanks

Regards

RESUME SERVICES

DONT GET INTO THIS SCAM. THIS IS TOTALLY FRAUD. EVEN IF YOU DID ALL WORK AND GOT 540 OUT OF 600 CORRECT THEY WILL NEVER GIVE 90% ACCURACY . THEY WILL MAKE THE CORRECT ONES WRONG AND TELL YOU THAT YOU DIDNT GET 90% ACCURACY.

Greetings

Welcome to The Resume Search.

We hope that you have read terms and conditions of the agreement. You can start your work from the ID and Password given to you.

In case of any confusion you can mail us on

📩 support@theresumesearch.com or call us on

📞: +91-63588-33751/ +91 63588-33752 / +91 63588-33753

Support Working Days

Support Timing :- (10:30 AM to 6:30 PM)

Good Luck for the project.

NUMBERS INCLUDED IN THIS SCAM:  9662079578, 6358833753, 9558672750, 7600891056 (FAKE ADV DEVENDER SINGH) 

BE CAREFULL WITH THIS AND SPREAD EVERYWHERE

THEY WILL ASK FOR MONEY WITH A FAKE AGREEMENT CLAIMING A FAKE COURT CASE AT GUJARAT.

This is totally Frod company. They target students and jobless people who actually need a job so badly and then blackmale them . Couple of week before

I got the call from this girls name tanya (6358878253) and she said they are providing the job . And here all you have to do is to make 600resume in a week and they will pay 30Rs per resume and i said yes . After some time she told me ...if I will not complete the 600forms in a week then I have to pay them 5500. And then I have no option to say no to them . And pura 1week , Din raaat beth kr I completed all 600forms . And after 2 3days when I asked for a payment . Then she started saying your 72forms are incorrect and now you have to pay 5500to us because you signed owr agreement and we mentioned that if 90% accuracy nhi hoti h tou you will pay and . They are torturing me by call . Instead of doing the payment , they are asking me to pay them .

During working on it, their website will have some problem to delay your work progress.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
DipakChavan posted this 29 June 2021

Mere sath bhi huaa hai aur ohh paise bhi mag rahe hai

AmaleshJha posted this 03 July 2021

Mujhse bhi paisa mang raha hai kya karun bhai

tanveershaikh posted this 03 July 2021

Call recieve mat karo

tanveershaikh posted this 03 July 2021

Ignore karo

Close