Resume filling fraud

• Last Post 22 February 2021
AbhishekGautam posted this 22 February 2021

I get call from them and they don't mention that it's a agreement , they don't take my resume , they take my interview . They told to do a registration for the further process . Also she called me when I opened the link they provided to me , and she not clear the term just saying that we are doing the registration , then after that we proceed . They take my adhar card , pass post size photo and email address . She told me to write my name in the rectangular box , and submit it . After that I found a mail which I opened is the same document which they called registration form . I read it and call her and told that she mislead me and do not clear the term and condition and also she not even talk about the agreement . From that particular moment she not respond to my message and even not attending the call . Anyone please tell me what I do be to safe . Please I don't know about these , if anyone have knowledge , what further step I have to take please . I was in tension .. . Hey will blackmailing me from calling daily to daily

AkashChatterjee posted this 22 February 2021

Same thing happened with me. How is it possible to do 600 resumes in just 7 days. Now they are telling if I do not pay 6490 rs by today itself then after 7 days they will charge 32600 rs and will make a legal notice against me

Close