They provided me a work to fill 600 resume in 7 day before that they take a legal documents like aadhar card and phone no. And mail id and provide me a form in that I hive signed and after that they provide me a work and belive me is totally fake. when I completed it they told your accuracy not correct but my accuracy is totally correct and they told me now as per the rule you have to pay 5000 Rs with 18% GST And I told then I don't payed they thread me and horesement if u want to free and delete your I'd so you have to pay only 5000+18% GST and when I search a job on internet..there is fake and some documents are send me there are total fake and many call and mail send me and they thered me and told me my number and my address to the near police station...and again court and they will deal with you ...her and his number is 8851830243 , 8511867998... When my relative ca on that no. And they ask her there company details and ask him why there company was not resister on government portal ...they dosent have any think to speak and they tell him that they provide a details on whatsapp..same things was again and again.. and when my relative ask him pls provide me your manager detail ...I want to talk him ...then manager was talk him and after some time they disconnect a call...when I m call back 2 time ...but they tell that manager was bsy and they again disconnecte a call.... according to my view those person who are involved in online fraude they given an strict punishment...infect that license was cancelled and they reached to the jail...such a idiot guys..those fraud the student and some struggle...pls support me....how can be protecte us from them....thank you...