Dear Sir./Madam 

I belongs to  Moga city state punjab  I was joined a private company for data work .   Dated 4.5.18 to 22.5.18 Work is completed by me in limited time but many phone calls are come on my phone dt 24.5.18 and tell me company 's member pay a penallty of wrong work . I shocked listen words . After one day once again phone call was come on my phone dt 25.5.18 and email . Once again tell me pay penallty of 16000 rs wrong work .  If you do not pay a penallty then our company take a  case court action in surat Guzrat and will start a police enquiery .Please help me sir bec I belong to very poor family . I have not money bec i doing a small private job in moga.  The company name is Ston technologies. Mobile no of company member is 7624098289 7211148591 9860667124  Company address not know bec not mention by company in my email id or not mention in the google or online site. The copy of notice is attached here .  Acc to me the name of advocate is Minhaz M patel  given in notice is fake bec sir i search in the google  many many complaints are shown in the google of this advocate.  Please help me sir  Thank you  Gurpreet Singh