Refund amount of rupees 5900 from frauders website www.naukrihrs.com

• Last Post 12 August 2021
CA-SATYENDRAKUMAR JAIN posted this 26 June 2020

Subject:- Immediate action against them on fraud and recover our amount of Rs.5900/- from fraudsters -Naukrihrs.com, Ritesh Rawat, Kunal Sharma, care@starpayindia.com & support@naukrihrs.com.

I already registered for job on Naukri.com app and one day I got a call on 21.06.2020 at 11:15 am (Morning).The caller introduced himself as Ritesh Rawat-executive-mobile number.9560139383 while calling from naukri.com stating that my profile has been shortlisted & upgrade my Naukri profile so that they can provide me call from the top MNC /Company and interview questions as well. Would it be okay to give them many? To avail Naukri services for the job one first needs to purchase a "registration fee" of Rs. 5900 (5000 basic + 900 GST) to get opportunity in India and Overseas as per my option and further he told that registration will be valid and will also get job for 5 years. After this discussion “Ritesh Rawat” transferred call to “Kunal Sharma” he introduced himself as Assistance Manager- HR Department of Noukri .Com-M.No.8130623278 they both guided me to go to web site www.naukrihrs.com to pay but I asked him why web site “Noukri hrs.com” / “hrs” & he replied, payment services will be done with this ‘hrs’ extension only that is way extension must & convinced me!!! I have paid of Rs.5900/- as shown amount on website www.naukrihrs.com where they sent me a link which was opening to a payment gateway demanding and as displacing of Rs. 5900-(5000 basic+900 GST) as per given instructed by Ritesh Rawat for registration payment. After registration payment and within minutes then again I got another a call from Ritesh Rawat-M.No. 9560139383 again another will be to pay “Employment & Documents Verification Fees” of Rs.5000/- then I told them to you do wait as I need to think. Then same paid amount of Rs. 5900/- confirmation mail received from care@starpayindia.com (As attached, unfortunately this was not observed by me if not might not go for further payment because payment not shown to same Naukri.Com). So will continue after 5 minutes, then I have a doubt on them .Then I called to my friend-Himanshu for the suggestion as he is also working in naukri.com and Then I told him the full matter /details explained and he tells me that official naukri.com do not take money for the registration & alls and he tells me that they both persons are totally fraud & fake and the site has been created in the same which is very much identified to that of “Naukri.com” which is renowned site.. Then I called Ritesh Rawat and Kunal Sharma, they answered my phone after several attempts and I took Himanshu to the conference call. Himanshu asked to him 2-3 questions about company, which the Ritesh Rawat could not answer. So my friend Himanshu understood that he is fake and fraudulent and told me that he is fake and robbing you. I doubted and refused to pay another amount of Rs.5000 / - and asked Ritesh Rawat & Kunal Sharma for a refund of Rs.5,900 / - and a complaint and refund request for our payment amount, but they responded not given and switch off the phones. I then mailed to care@starpayindia.com and support@naukrihrs.com, but did not receive a refund nor received any response. I have given a total payment of Rs.5900 / - to fraudsters- Naukrihrs.com, Ritesh Rawat, Kunal Sharma, care@starpayindia.com & support@naukrihrs.com. Till date 25/06/2020- Ritesh Rawat-M.No. 95601393383 and Kunal Sharma-M.No.8130623278 are switched off. I need your help to recover our payment amount of Rs. 5900 / - from Naukrihrs.com, Ritesh Rawat, Kunal Sharma, care@starpayindia.com & support@naukrihrs.com and stop others from robbing them. Learn the process and I saved money for this time. These companies and individuals are a total fraud and indulge in a lot of forgery of taking money from me and others people. I request you to take immediate action against them on fraud and recover our amount of Rs.5900 / - from fraudsters- Naukrihrs.com, Ritesh Rawat, Kunal Sharma, care@starpayindia.com and support@naukhhrs.com. Awaiting your prompt reply.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
RajatSharma posted this 21 August 2020

I have done the same mistake. They call me with name Manav Saxena and asked me to pay ₹4720. When I payed them, they than asked me for ₹14000 for some ID and Interview number. I refused to pay more. Than they got really abusive and I just hung up. Now I have registered a complain with national cyber cell portal. You can also register you complaint there with screenshots of their website.

DeepikaKrupal posted this 21 December 2020

Well it was my bad day today. I fell prey to these Bastards. I wonder how they even survive. so far paid 5900 rs and lesson learnt.

NishanthThippana posted this 17 March 2021

Guys, I hav paid 21000 . But I paid through credit card. I got entire amount refund. I hav raised fraud transaction with kotak bank. They have refunded the entire amount

DebolinaMitra posted this 12 August 2021

Did you get your money back??Same thing happened with me..Can you plz what steps you had taken?

Close