Product selling fraud

• Last Post 26 June 2018
ChandrakanthY posted this 01 June 2018

A lady came to me with two mobile phones and said to call a toll free number for product selling with uniform of Ayush Unilever... She asked me to call 18001211563 and I got a unique code on my mobile phone from AX-HUL WIN which she noted down... She even took a photo of me with her product on her phone where only the product and half of my face is visible and later immediately I my phone took a photo of me without me doing it when I was using WhatsApp and later on today morning I got a phonecall when my phone was in flight mode from a number +22364279101 which was shown as (Fraud.Else will be in.) in Truecaller... Please someone do something before I'm in Danger and please help me to resolve this problem

arunaJirankali posted this 26 June 2018

A lady came to me with two mobile phones and said to call a toll free number for product selling with uniform of Ayush Unilever... She asked me to call 18001211563 and I got a unique code on my mobile phone from AX-HUL WIN which she noted down... She even took a photo of me with her product on her phone where only the product and half of my face is visible and later immediately I my phone took a photo of me .please someone do something brfore i m in danger & please help me to resolve this problem

Close