Prelax Technology

• Last Post 07 May 2021
rubikumari posted this 26 April 2021

I got first call from Nisha patel from prelax technology. she told me about online form filling job ,as there is no registration fee i agreed for this job and given my adhar card photo and my email id as told by her this is essential for registration process. work is of 7 days and she told me after 7 day i will get my payment after final submission.I worked hard  and sleepless night i submitted my work on 20/april/2021, on 9th day(22/april/2021)( what i get is final warning letter court pay order to pay rs 9900/  which is no were mensioned initially )by Mihir patel (Bar Council No.MH/636/2001,CIBIL INVISTIGATION DEPARTMENT,Address-Adalat road,samadhan colony,konkanwadi,Aurangabad,Maharashtra 431005).he also called me but i ignored his call and blocked his id but on 26/april/2021 i got another mail from advasso23@gmail.com in the name and address of ADV. S.B.DESHMUKH ,Ground floor -17, kalpataru colony,vidhuti hall lane,vapi Gujarat -396191.

please stop all these frauds .they are harrising many innocents in the name of court orders and asking to pay money to stop all these legal actions.

NareshNM posted this 07 May 2021

Same email-id and name, address, but what have you done so far.

Close