PRC SOLUTIONS FRAUD

• Last Post 18 September 2020
KiranjeetKaur posted this 17 September 2020

Sir I received a call from PRC Solutions regarding job hiring. The company asked me to make 10,000 CAPTCHA in the time period of 10 days and offered me a handsome salary. They asked me to sign a agreement which mentioned that "INR 5400 will be deducted by the company in name of utility charges from the said salary". The company said of providing a 7 days training to understand work. But The company made me sign an agreement and vanished. I tried to call the hr and the executive named Prathmesh but their was no response. I also mailed that if they didn't respond or provide any task their agreement will be deemed as null and void. No job was given , no task was provided. After few days I got a call from Gujarat (SAYING THEMSELVES AS THE COURT) saying to submit the amount of breaching contract. They also sent me fake legal notice(attached). The company is a fraud a collecting money in name of breach of contract. Hereby, I kiranjeet kaur is registering a complaint against PRC SOLUTION, and wants cyber crime to take strict action against the company. Regards.

Attached Files

ASHISHKUMAR posted this 18 September 2020

Same to same problem bro Plz help me

Close