Dear Sir,

My name is Chanchal. I had done, a online shopping of two dresses the sum of INR 970.   I want to file a complain against a Online Social Site Facebook Online Shopping Page - https://www.facebook.com/febdeal.in/.   As per order, I got the product on 1st Oct 2018. In the place of dresses i got dress material in poor quality. I want to return the product and get back my amount in case. I try so many times on their given Toll-Free-no 180045254458 but it's not able to connect. After so many attempt i found a link Online Social Site Facebook shopping fraud Page for return & refund police through the Facebook Messager i done all required activity for my refund but in reply, they assure me that they will refund my amount in my paytm wallet within 10 Days.   Today, I am filling a complain on 19th October 2018. Because they still not reply & refund my amount Sum of INR 970 not in cash or paytm wallet on my given number. Please help me out to get my amount refund and save the other customers to their fraud.