I was having mobile replacement & payment refund issue with Flipkart.com regarding the purchase of a mobile Moto E-3 Power. Flipkart has declined my request of refund. But after one week, I got a phone call that a guy asking that he was Pankaj Sharma from Easebuzz payment solutions & Flipkart.com. He said that my request had been accepted and company was ready to pay your payment through online procedure. Asked me to come online and to open Easebuzz.com. He asked me to fill his details like mobile no. Name Pankaj Sharma & email Pankajsharma@flipkart.com. I got a doubt that he was making me fool & cheating me, then he clearly said I had filled his details. Also, to convince me he gave other arguments​. After filling his details, next page opened, Where I was asked to fill details of the debit card, that was used for transaction. I filled my debit card details and a payment of ₹16999 was made in his account. Then he asked me for the no. displayed on screen, I gave him that too. Then, after 5 minutes, he again called me for another transaction to refund all payment, but I didn't & asked him that he has cheated on me. But, he said this is company procedure. Again, he called me for the another transaction, but refused and asked him to pay my payment. I asked him that I had lodged a complaint against him. He said no issue, you can call my senior, this is company policy.