Online fraud by Cryptosg through Whatsapp and Telegram

• Last Post 20 May 2023
AkshayB posted this 25 January 2023

I am requesting you to kindly lodge a complaint regarding being online cheated for an amount of Rs. 5000 (Five thousadn rupees).

I was contacted by an individual on Whatsapp by HR Manager of McCann Group Asia Pacific (Mobile number is 9959873896) on 22nd January 2023 with regard to online job for increasing subscription on Google Maps. Unfortunately, I showed interest and was directed to work on Telegram with a profile @ Google task forcs and contact person is Receptionist-Bindu(+919330489317). The job is simple you just had to add review and rating on the places they provide. for per task they will gave 50rs. We need to complete 25 tasks per day which includes 4 paid tasks in which we have to paid some money to them then they will return us with profit. You can skip one paid task in that duration. 

I started work on 23rd Jan from the half day(not able to do some tasks) and completed some task for which they paid me some money(around 500). They told me to do prepaid task for that I need to send 2000 to them and they will sent me 2800. 

Next day I started at the morning after 4 tasks they ask me to pay 5000(Because you can pay 2000 only once which they called welfare task), I thought like yesterday I will get paid. They made some VIP group and add 3 more people(I am sure they are there people only) also they removed me from the group of 150 people and told me you will be get added after you completing paid tasks. ask me to pay 5000 which I did and later they said you have to pay 20000 two time to complete the tasks. Which I refuse and told them I don't have money. After that they told me you will not get 5000 if you not pay next 20000 (2 times). They gave me https://pro.gfd45g.one/ and told me register on this. 

Today also they contacted me and asking me to complete the next tasks(basically asking for more money). If the user want to quit they trapped him and made him pay. some one Jitendra (they called him teacher) is still connected with me. I ask him some question like what is your company name and why the link has so much cyber crime complaints he is not able to give me proper ans.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
MohitBatra posted this 25 January 2023

These are the mother fuckers fraud people

luxurymm posted this 26 January 2023

The same happened to me also, you lost money in thousands, i lost money in lakhs. I am keeping on asking them to return the money. But they are even listening. First they will start from smaller amount and they will keep on increasing the amount. Once you complete all those tasks, they will ask for the 30% tax for our money. If we delay to pay that amount, you have to pay 20%handling fees. Unfortunately i got trapped in that. They have created the group in telegram with 3 members, atlast i come to know that those three members are from the same fraud company. Unfortunately i got trapped. Now i dont know how do I get those amount

luxurymm posted this 26 January 2023

Please let us know if get solution for this issue.

AnnuMehra posted this 26 January 2023

This same happened to me also, do you guys came across with any help? Please help me also

SwatiRichhariya posted this 06 February 2023

They are fraud people. They have a very good lucrative strategy to lure people. 

AtulAmbade posted this 15 February 2023

How do I get my money back?

harihari posted this 16 February 2023

I request you plz file a case or msg to cyber crime in WhatsApp

cyber crime WhatsApp - 9381754977

SataveerappaHulagabali posted this 16 February 2023

Hi Hari...This number is not responding. 

ChandrachudaMohanty posted this 11 March 2023

Plz do n't pay, they Fraud, One Concept Remember its Online , No Face t Face, 

Only Compliant t Cyber Crime..

There is No other way..

AmruthKhemkar posted this 28 April 2023

Same happened to me today, they are fraudsters, i got stuck in the welfare task , they asked me 5000 , i paid again for second plan there asked 30000 and i paid again , now they are asking 70,000 i don't what to do i lost 35,000 rs

Guys we really need to take action on these people, its our hard earned money

True man ! Bloody cheapsters

RajeshKanna posted this 20 May 2023

On 16th May 2023, I also lost 50K for this scam. Any one recovered your money ? I'm trying but still not got any route to recover my money. 

Close